Chapter 13

JOE'S POV

I was on my daily early morning jog when my phone started to ring. (p.s. this is joe's pov now)

"Hello?" i answered into the phone.

"yes is this Kevin Jonas?"

"No, but i am his brother. I'll take a message." i said getting annoyed.

"there was a car accident earlier today and the victims told me to call a kevin and joseph jonas" he said seriously.

"Who were the victims?" i asked already knowing the answer deep down in my gut.

"They have not been able to tell us names yet" he said it with so much sympathy as if to read my mind and know that i had a feeling of who it was.

"Thank you. i will be there shortly with my brother kevin" i said trying to sound strong.

i hung up the phone and immediately called kevin.

"Hello? wait joe is that you?" he asked obviously confused.

"Kev, there was an accident earlier today. the hospital just called me. they said the victims told them to call a kevin and joseph jonas, but they weren't able to get names from them." i said my voice breaking a little.

"You don't think" he started.

"It has to be Nick and Crystal" i finished for him.

"Where are you? i'm coming to get you" he said trying to sound all big brotherly.

"I'm right down the road from our house. i was on my way home"

"stay there" he said.

Kevin came and picked me up and we drove to the hospital in complete silence.