Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10

NICK'S POV

“Nick you need to be careful how much you are pushing her. She just got out of the hospital don't do anything stupid.” my dad told me.

My anger spiked then.

“I would never do anything to hurt her. I never push her to do something she doesn't want to do. So don't tell me about pushing her.” I said getting closer to him.

“Nick all I'm saying is to watch how much you keep her up, she needs to rest” he said calmly.

“You think I don't know that! I'm the one that sat next to her in the hospital, I'm the one the doctor told!” I yelled at him.

“Nick I think you better go check your levels before you do something you're going to regret later” he said with a sadness.

“I don't need you to tell me what to do! I know what I need to do!” I said with my anger spiking even more than before.

Just then Crystal opened my bedroom door.

“Nick please, I don't want to see you like this” she begged but I just ignored her.

She saw that and just shook her head with a deep sadness in her eyes.

“Mr. Jonas I would like to go home now” was all she said before walking downstairs.

Kevin was walking to the bathroom and my dad called to him.

“Kevin!” he called.

“Yeah” kevin called back.

“Take Crystal home but before you go, get joe and tell him to help Nick check his levels” Paul said in a matter of fact tone.

“I don't need your help or his!” I yelled.

“I'll get joe and take her home” kevin said the minute he realized why dad had told him.