Robin/Batman/Author i have no idea yet X Reader

Zombie Apocalypses. 

Another quick update im just trying to get things out so you have things to read. This is a starter to something. I don't know. This could be a Robin x Reader, a Batman x Reader or even an Author x reader but with a undead twist.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

A small sigh left my lips as my mind casts back just a few days. It all started with that damn explosion. I was at home at the time it happened. My best friends and now partner in crime Abbie was over. We was sat watching Markiplier's new video "Who killed Markipler" i laugh as the memory of the conversation before played in my mind. 

*Flash Back*

"I swear the cook did it ! just look at him Abbie. He is a creepy guy" i shout making Abbie laugh. "Sorry (Y/N) i have to disagree with you here" she says running a hang though her brown hair. I think for a few seconds and made an annoyed noise "There is no one else who it could be so please tell me why you don't think its the cook." Abbie shifted in her seat and smirked. God i know that smirk all to well this girl had facts that missed my eyes. "Well lets start with the course of the death, he was stabbed. Now most people would think to the cook because knives are in the kitchen and he said no one is allowed in his kitchen," she took a breath also letting that sink into my head. "Now, next people would think to the Colonel because of the way he acts but it's not him, it's to easy and everyone would guess him. Next the butler he is never really around right. Well its not him. That brings up down to you, the detective and the mayor" she said and stood up pacing the back and forth smirking. "The butler is scared of things going wrong because he want to make mark him so he would not do it" she says and looked out the window. I nod a little what Abbie is saying is making seance to me slightly. "Now, that brings it down to you and the Mayor" she turns and looks at me. I stood up "So the Mayor did it?" i ask. She shakes her head. "We did it?" i was shocked i started to over think it. From what Abbie was getting at things point at everyone but us. I look at the brown haired girl and she was smiling "Nope" she said popping the 'p'. I blink once and sit back down "but there is no one else" i said. Abbie laughed a little. "He killed himself" she says. Ok now i'm confused "Ok Abbie you have lost it why would he do that to himself?" i regret asking this. Abbie raised a brow and smirked again. "well let me explain" she clicked her knuckles. "You see Mark plays himself, the colonel and the mayor. That points to other things outside the video." she says. I blinked, she sees im still confused and laughed "really am i the only one who sees this. The mayors suit? Why Mark plays more then one character?" i blinked. Abbie is putting two and two together and is getting twenty six. She must see my confusion so she starts to talk again. "Mark plays multiple characters not because they are short on people but its to show each side of Mark. You have just normal Mark what i don't need to explain, he is just himself. Then you have the colonel, he is a little all over the place and changes emotions quick. Now i don't see many links but he reminds me of Wilford Warfstache. Then the Mayor, dressed in a suit, mostly calm barley seen around unless he nees something" she says. I think and then she continued to talk "Darkiplier" was all she said. Things start to click together now. Abbie sits back down "Dark was the one who put the idea of the party into marks head. The proof of that is when Mark says he dose not know what they was partying. Also Dark did it to gain control of Mark, the body was not moved it got up and walked because Dark was in control, also the answer to why it's gone to fast. The only reason why Dark would want people there for it is, well he wanted Jack there. Well Anti" she said. Ok the girl has a point, or two, ok now i think about it it makes seance the way its lay out. For someone who sits around most days listening to music, zoning out in class and wanting you tubers, she is clever. To cleaver sometimes.