#PrayforParis

As I said a page to remember all the people who sadly did not make it trough the night on Friday 13th 2015

Anne & Pierre-Yves Guyomard, 29 & 32

Anne and Pierre-Yves Guyomard, who married two years ago, were killed at the Bataclan. The couple hoped to have children "some time soon", their friend Leslie Winer told the Associated Press news agency. Mrs Guyomard was a former student of musicology and a childcare assistant at a nursery in the outskirts of Paris.

Anne-Laure Arruebo, 36

Anne-Laure Arruebo worked as a customs inspector according to French media. She was sitting outside one of the cafés which was attacked.

Armelle Pumir Anticevic, 46

Armelle Pumir Anticevic was a production manager who lived in Paris and attended the concert with her husband, who survived. She was an extraordinary person who loved life, a friend told L'Independant

Asta Daikite

French footballer Lassana Diarra revealed on Twitter that he had lost his cousin, Asta Diakite, in one of the shootings. He said she was like a "big sister" to him. She had gone shopping with a nephew and was shot dead in the attack on the bar and restaurant in the rue Alibert.

Bertrand Navarret, 37

Bertrand Navarret was a carpenter. He had trained as a lawyer and practised for a few years, but decided to take up carpentry instead and learned his trade in Canada before moving to Capbreton, a surfing hotspot in south-western France. Surfing was his real passion, according to Liberation newspaper. He died at the Bataclan.

Cécile Coudon Peccadeau de L'Isle

A customs inspector who died along with her colleague Anne-Laure Arruebo. Their trade union praised them on a personal and professional level, saying they were dedicated to their work.

Charlotte & Emilie Meaud, 29

Twin sisters Charlotte and Emilie Meaud died at Le Carillon. Charlotte was in charge of investments in start-up firms at Scientipole, a venture capital firm. Emilie was an architect with Chartier Dalix.

Chloe Boissinot, 25

Chloe Boissinot was a student of land management who was dining at Le Petit Cambodge. She was originally from Château-Larcher in the Poitou-Charentes region, where 150 people held a silence in her honour. Neighbours there told France Bleu Poitou she came from a "really generous family".

Christophe Mutez, 48

Christophe Mutez was an employee of PROS France, a software firm. He died in the Bataclan attack. He is described as "kind and generous" in online tributes.

Christophe Lellouche, 33

Christophe Lellouche, was a fan of l'Olympique de Marseille football club and was a former online communications professional. He died at the Bataclan. A friend told La Provence newspaper how Christophe had helped him through a period of severe illness.

Christopher Neuet-Shalter, 39

Christopher Neuet-Shalter was a digital marketing consultant from Paris and father of an 11-year-old girl. "He was kind, sweet, bright, always there for those close to him," his partner told Le Parisien newspaper. "If you mentioned his daughter's name, his face lit up."