14_MidnightCorpse_14

Hey uh Deadpool, I just wanted to tell you that I'm a fan of what you do and I think your really hot *squeaks and hides behind the Author* And also I love your books author san

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Half an hour before i answer*

Deadpool : *Runs into my room jumping on my bed* ABBIE ABBIE ABBIE ABBIE ABBIE ABBIE ABBIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE WAKE UPPPPPPP !!!!!

Me : *Jumps up* WHAT THE FUCK ?!?!?!?!? ...... *Blinks* WADE WHAT THE FUCK DUDE IM TRYING TO SLEEP ITS 2 AM !

Deadpool : You got a comment on your book *shoves Ipad in my face* 

Me : ... *reads and yawns* ok ok ill answer it now.. i need coffee..

*now*

Me : Hey 14_MidnightCorpse_14 thanks for the comment and im glad you like my books *smiles* now because some one can not stay still deadpool anything to say ?

Deadpool : *claps hands* HEY GIRL IM SO HAPPY THAT YOU A FAN OF MINE AND YOU THINK IM REALLY HOT WE SHOULD MEET SOME TIME MY NUMBER IS 07667-*cut off my he hitting him over the head with a pole*

Me : No Wade no.

Harley Quinn : Hey guys whats with all the noise its half to in the morning ? *yawns*

Me : Got a comment 

Harley Quinn : oh ok im going back to bed ..

Everyone : *Goes back to bed*

Hey guys i tried to make this as funny as i could so yer im sorry if it sucks, keep your questions or comments coming in and ill do my best to get to them all !

Abbie 

oxoxoxo