Child Batman X Shy Reader part 3

Heya guys just to start with I now have an instagram page and would like you to follow me on it, it will have new books I am planing on dates i will be putting out a new part comps and an insight to my life here in the "sunny" UK its undeadlove123 and now on with part three just a little warning ⚠ this will have a little depressing things in some cutting and a broken heart 💔)

3 months had passed since that day and you have grown apart from your two best friends Tami and Bruce. Everyday you have been getting bullied by Mia, it made you go into depression and you started to cut. You life fell apart, and so did your helf. You stopped eating and never came out your room unless you had to, the doctors said you had developed heart problem but you pit it down to a broken heart. One day you was walking home, looking at your pale scared arms when you was pushed down, it was Mia. "Where do you think your going freak you still need your daily amount of pain from us" and with that Mia's group of girls started to kick you as you was down one kick to the head knocked you out but not for long. When you came too you stood up and got your belongings together, your vision was bleared and mostly what you could hear was ringing as you went to cross the road you was halfway across and a car came speeding around the bend and straight into you.

(CLIFF-HANGER!!!!!! part 4 "is just around the bend", heh, anyone get that... No just me then ... Ok well see you soon I will put my self into "high gear" heh .. Ok ok ill stop with the car puns then before you "throttle" me. Ok I will stop now see ya soon

love you all

Abbie

OXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO )