Child Batman X Child Shy Reader

It was your first day at your new high school, you had just moved house and have to start school half way through the year. You wait outside the classroom soon after the teacher calls you in and she told you to take a seat next to a girl with dark brown hair, she looked up from her book as you sat down "Heya, Im Tami nice to meet you" the girl greeted you. You say down and looked at the desk top "H-hey im (y-n)" you say not looking up. This made Tami laugh. After the day ended you started to head home when a group of girl started to walk you way. "Any look who we have here then new girl" one of them laughs and took you bag "H-hey give it back" you say but this just made them all laugh, people had stopped walking and was standing around watching.

"Hey leave her allow" called a voice from behind you, one of the girl raised an eyebrow "and what are you going to do about it rich boy?" you turn around to see a boy about your age standing there, he had black hair standing next to him was the girl from your class, "Give her her bag back now Jess" The boy says. 'Jess' looked at you and then at your bag "Come take it from me Bruce" she had a smile on her face, Bruce shock his head "I would never do such a thing,  but Tami on the other hand." with that Tami took a step forward and soon after you had you bag back.

(Part one of may I think its just a little one to start with I hope you like so far )