Red Robin X Joker's Daughter Reader (4)

It had been few weeks since you met Tim and you guys started to date. Your parents had no idea of you two dating. 

''[Name] sweetie daddy and mommy's going out to see some friends okay,'' Your mother said. ''Okay Mom,'' You said and grinned.

They left and you heard a rock hit your window. You opened the window and saw Tim. ''Hey [name] are you parents home,'' Tim asked. You shook her head grinning. ''Nope they just left,'' You said. ''Left where,'' He asked.

''Um...doing stuff, they never told me anything,'' You said. ''....oh,'' Tim said and look away. ''What's wrong,'' You] asked. 

''Nothing,'' he said and put his hands in the pocket. ''So let's go,'' [name] said. ''No...sorry [name] but I...have plans,'' Tim said. ''But...but I thought we have plans...are you ditching me so you can catch my parents,'' You yelled.

Tim look at you. ''No [name] listen,'' Tim begin. ''YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH,'' You yelled which made him quite. ''All this time you were using me,''  You screamed.

Tim P.o.v

''[Name] please calm down,'' I said and tried to reach her but she pulled away. [Name] was crying.

''I...knew u didn't love me...I knew you [hic] were lying,'' she cried. ''[Name] I love you honest but you need to tell me where Joker and Harley are up too,'' I said and grabbed both of her arms.

''Never,'' she said. ''[Name] please, tell me,'' I said. ''They're going to bomb the city with laughing gas,'' she said. ''But where,'' I asked. She didn't say anything. ''[Name] where,'' I asked again.

''Why should I tell you,'' [name] asked. ''Because hundred of people will die just tell me [name],'' I said. ''Let them die, they should deserve it,'' [name] said and pushed me away. 

''Please [name],'' I said and kissed her. She kissed back and sigh. ''Fine they're going to the main hall,'' [name] said. I smiled and hugged her. ''Thank you,'' I whispered. She smiled.

Then a sleeping gas came and both of us begin to cough. ''What's going on,'' I asked but [name] already fallen to the ground sleeping. ''No,'' I said and got tired and fell next to her.

I look up and saw a man with a mask hidden his face came walk to us. I grabbed [name]'s hand and everything went dark.