Child Batman x Shy Child Reader 2

After a few weeks you Tami and Bruce was the best of friends you and Tami would go to Bruce's house after school most nights and always mad a mess but the butler Alfred did not mind he was happy to see Bruce happy. Soon after the 3 of you started to hang around together you starter to develop a crush on Bruce. Of course Tami knows this that girl seams to know everything. One night the three of you was on your way to the Wayne manner when police cars came flying past both Bruce and Tami swapped looks and turned to you "umm (y/n) I .. We need to go some where and you can not come its.... We are going on a date" Bruce says Tami looks lost but then nods. You nod and smile tho it hurt you inside, "its ok I hoe you have fun" with that the two ran off and you ran home ran to your room and cried for the next three hours. How could she you thought your best friend and your crush going out. It is just not right. But the two have been having little talks away from you and now you know why. Life is just not fear, not anymore that is.

(Plz don't hate Tami she is your best friend after all, the question is will you get Bruce-e-boy or am I going to let Tami keep him muhahahahahahahahahah

love you all really

Abbie

OXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO)