College Crush Part 3 (Sierra)

Imagine............

   Mikayla's POV

            He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. Oh Shit.

          (Play Naked by Marques Houston )

       We walked into a guest room. Chresanto locked the door and turned off the lights. My palms began to become sweaty as hell.

       Chresanto began to slowly kiss on my neck giving me love marks. I moaned softly as he lied me on the bed.

        Chresanto stood up and slowly slid off his shirt causing me to bite my bottom lip and cross my legs.

       He chuckled as he took off my shirt and uncooked my bra. I covered my breast with my arms and looked down.

       Chresanto lifted my head up with his index finger and unfolded my arms.

        He lied me back down and took off the rest of his clothes. He pulled off my heels,pants, and panties.

       Damn. He is huge. He has got to be like 10 inches.

        He positioned himself on top of me and let his hands roamed my body.

      I held my head back and closed my eyes in pleasure. After a while he began eating me out, spelling his name with his tongue.

      I bit my lip trying so hard not to moan. He came back up and positioned himself in front of me before inserting himself inside of me.

     I winced in pain, but Chresanto softly kissed me as he began thrusting in and out.

    He gently sucked on my nipples as he continued to thrust in and out, harder and faster.

    I was breathing heavy and moaning uncontrollably as I was sweating.

   He slid himself out of me and flipped me on my stomach.

     " Get on all fours baby girl." He whispered with a lustful tone in his voice.

      I obeyed, then he began thrusting in and out from the back.

      I arched my back as he tugged on my hair.

      He pulled me up by my hair, still thrusting, and began kissing on my neck.

      I threw my head back in pleasure.

      I decide to take control after a while. I demanded him to lie down. He obeyed.

      I pulled the bed sheets over my head and went down south and got busy. ;)

      He was moaning and groaning. He threw his head back in pleasure and came in my mouth.

    I swallowed and came up and began riding him like a pro.

   Tbh this is my first time having sex.

   He slapped my ass with his eyes closed and continued biting on his bottom lip.

    I turned around and rode him backwards. He had his hands around my waist as I finished my job.

   I took and deep breath and lied next to him.

   I looked him in the eyes as he did the same. He leaned in and we kissed.

   Fire works went off in my mind as we pulled away.

   Next Day

       I walked out of biology class and to the lunch room.

      I spotted Chresanto and his friends. Princeton whispered something to Chresanto.

     Chresanto stood up and walked my way. He grabbed my hand and led me to his dorm.

     He locked the door behind him.

        " Round Two?" He asked. I giggled and seductively walked to his bathroom and turned on the shower.

        I stripped and peeked out the door.

         " Are you ready or nah?" I asked.

     He chuckled and came running in the bathroom covering my body with kisses.

      Looks like he's more than a College Crush.