Lonely Nights

Hai. This is Dirty. Short & Sweet.

Ugh. I have to go get some school supplies. Plus my mom wants em cheap so I have to go to the warehouse.

When I got there it was empty,"Hello? Is anyone here? Heloooo? Im about to leaaaaave!," I said.

"Wait! Im here . What can I do you for?," he asked.

"Ummm. I need school supplies. ," I gave him the list.

" Mmmm. Thats gonba be a qhioe for me to get," he said.

" How long?," I asked

" 3 weeks," He said guessingly

" What school starts next week!," he thought for a while

" I can get them for you if youu...," he looked me up and down.

" You mean you want me?," U knew exactly what he meant.

" Yea. You down?," he asked.

" Sure. ," I had to admit he was hot.

" Your name?,"

" Y/N,"

" Cool I'm Prodigy," we walked to the back.

"Ok you ready?," I nodded my head and he didnt waste any time! He ripped off you pants and thrusted his hips quickly. He kissed your neck and rouched your butt. " Prodigy. Im about to cum," you said in his ear." Wait .," was all he said. After you couldnt hold anymore Prod cummed too." Y/N!," he moaned. You two put your pants back on. " I'm gonna get you some really good pencils!," he said.

~Candace~

Grr. Im at the hospital. No movies but Im goin to one if my male friends house! And tomorrow he's gonna come with me to the movies. Yaaaay!

Ew. This place spells like mashed potatoes. Ew. No.

there is this really cute old lady in a wheelchair! I hope she doesnt see me staring at her. O.o .

yay the movies are back on!