All new Me - * SIERRA*

When you said it was over you shot right thru my heat. Why you let them hoes tear what we had right apart. .Oooh I was so mad. I couldve seen this comin right from the start. You shoul beware , beware , beware. of a woman with a broken heart-

Big Sean ft. Lil Wayne (Beware)

Imagine......

Its your first day of 12th grade. You decided since you were bullied last year for how you looked you decided to go out and buy more swaggish clothes for the summer now its school time and your ready to show off the new you. Last your mom was poor now yall rich as fuck cause your mom fell in love with a doctor.

You live in a mansion now and you have your own car a green mustang with Grafitti on it.

So you get dressed in a red shirt that stops 4inches above your bellybutton, Leggings with crosses on them, red and black vans, a black benie that says BO$$ on it in gold letters, your hair is straight and it stops at your mid back, red lipstick, your eyes are hazel, you got curves like a goddess, fat booty, and a new attitude. You walk downstairs your mom cooked breakfast you ate and headed out. When arrived to school R.I.P came on you blsted that shit in yo car. That hot everybody attention people looking in awe and they whispering trying to figure out who the new kid was.

When you stepped out of that car people gasped and whispered about you. Boys were like " damn shawty bad, ima tap that, isnt that yn, etc" while girks were like" look at that slut, she think she all that, omg look at yn she look so different, etc" you ignored the comments you put on yo studio black beats and listened to j.cole power trip whike going to yo locker. Then you noticed your bullies coming up to you princeton rayray roc and prodigy.

Yn: pauses the music* what the hell yall want.

Roc- damn ma you changed.

Yn: dont damn ma me get the fuck for i beat ya ass.

Prince - fiesty i like it.

Yn- nigga bye * leaves them standing there in awe.