for Alexis Evans

Roc Royal POV.

  *he's drunk* Where is she?!

He was alone waiting for you at the

club. You said you would be there but you blew him off. He went to your house and you had She Knows by j Cole blasting thru the house.*

"ALEXIS!," my head hurt like a bitch...but I was mad so I kept yelling,"Where the hell are you?  ALEXIS!, "

*you walked out in silk pajamas.  Pink,  short,  and fitted nice. *

Damn she looks good...

"what,  bae, " she said.  she was tryna play tired but she wasn't.  If she was I was bout to wake her up

I walked close to her and grabbed her ass, "Mrs.Augusttttt," she moaned my name and she said she was tired,  but I didn't care.  She should kno not to ditch a date with me.

"Baby. Chresanto I'm tired!!, " she said

oh well

I'm tryna fuck, Ight.

3rd person POV.

*20 minutes later*

Roc had Alexis in the bed,  and

between the sheets in like 5 minutes. Maybe a new record. He was being passionate about tho.

He kept it simple.  "I love you , Alexis

"I love you too, "

:candace:

I COULDN'T DO A DIRTY ONE BECAUSE IM ON THE LIBRARY COMPUTER AND THIS LADY WAS STARING. LIKE LADY IF U TRYNA READ BOUT BAE DUCK THE FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD U AINT GETTIN THIS SHIT FOR FREE!!

anyway how's the weekend going???

mines is going good

I put some damn acne cream on my face and now Im in the sun.

PLEASE FOLLOW DIRECTIONS AND STAY OUT OF DIRECT SUNLIGHT BECAUSE IS BURNS.

IT FEEL LIKE SATAN IS SEXUALLY HARRASING MY FACE GOD DAMN.

anyway *again* I'm love she knows by j Cole like damn bae u ain't have to write a song about me...