All Done

Today was the day you found out you were pregnant. It scared the shout out of you. You were 16 years old and expecting rocs baby? I can't tell him... I can't have this baby... Im sorry babe... I have to do this...

   You drank till the sun rose and had passed out at around 7 in the morning. You woke up in the hospital with your mom and your boyfriend Chresanto.

  Your mom called in the nurse and she asked you a few questions. How's the headache?  Are You dizzy?  Can you see clearly?  And finally the last question that broke the glass that enclosed you dignity Are you coping with the loss of the baby, y/n?

"What baby?, " he stammered out...

"You weren't aware that the patient was a month and a half into pregnancy?," the nurse inquired

"Y/n?," you mother said, " pregnant?, " she looked at Roc.

"Why?," Roc said red eyed,  nearly crying.  He began to shout, " YOU DID THIS TO MY BABY?!, "

your eyes widened, "IT WASN'T JUST YOUR BABY!," you lowered your voice also in tears, " this was me....and I couldn't do this," you looked away

"I can't believe you.... you didn't even think to tell me.... what now. Im supposed to pretend right? Like this never happened? What about me?  What if I wanted a baby? I..., " he was full on crying now.

Was This it?  Your mom was sitting there, silent watching this unfold.

-Candace

comment for part twoooo