Barnes & Noble

Roc said ," Ladies come to the stock room with me." he walked to the back and Ally & I followed. " Y/N , Ally , You too need to get along. Our costumers are starting to notice your stupid bickering!," you were so angry that he couldnt see that Ally was the problem. " If you keep this up one of you are gonna get fired!," Your blood was boiling. " What! How can yiu not see it's Ally! You know what Im out," you walked out and Roc yelled for you but didnt follow.

Roc's Pov

Damn . Is Y/N really leaving! No I gotta keep her here with me. " Wait babe where you going?," she held on my chest. Thirsty bitches. " Ally . Stop," she kissed my neck & jawline ," ALLY STOP!," I yelled but to no avail she didnt stop. She kept.going and I might as well let her do what she wanted. The Y/N walked in. Shit. She sighed," Couldnt even wait till I got.my things," she slid past us and went to the workers lounge. " Y/N please dont go! I want you here!," she looked at me serously," You have Ally!," she said sarcastically.

" But I dont want Ally!," I said a little to excited.

" What or who do you want cause youre not giving me a good impression!,"

Ally walked in and gave me an evil smirk," I got a little secret...," she said as she circled around us.

" You wouldnt ," Y/N glared at her.

" If you dont leave I will ," she said bitterly.

What was she talking about? A secret? Why did she not want me to know?

" Dont worry Im leaving," she cooed. I grabbed her hands

" No . Please. Y/N if you leave I...I dont even know what I'll do.," I couldnt even say how bad I wanted her. Her confidence. The way she walked. The way she bends at her kness cause she doesnt need to show her ass.

" Wow. I cant . I wont stay.," she tried to pull away .

" No please," she looked at me and saw how sad I was. She pulled in towards me.

" Ok . Fine," she breathed.

" Ok . Whatever you say. Y/N is a nobody who lied about how good her life was! She is nothing! Noyhing but a liar!,"Ally yelled. Y/N shed a tear but turned away so I couldnt see. I went behind and hugged Y/N.

" I dont care . Cause I need her.," I said . She hugged me back and Ally did a vomit sound. After work I asked Y/N out on a date ;)