Chapter 10

Walking into the room Lauren braced herself for what she may see next.

She had met Camila's mom outside the room, Sinu had been very respectful to Lauren even in such a difficult time for herself. Lauren thanked her and entered the room.

There she was. Lauren's best friend laid before her; wires attached to her in various spaces with a heart monitor beeping signaling to Lauren that Camila was infact, still alive.

"Camila.. I'm so sorry-" Lauren's voice broke before she started again, "that I didn't show up sooner."

She sighed before continuing "and it hurts me to see you like this. So I'm sorry if I don't stay long, I promise I'll be back though."

With that, Lauren took her leave. Thanking both of Camila's parents and see Camila's younger sister, Sofi, standing between them. Telling her hello and not to worry, Camila's a fighter.

Lauren left with tear stained eyes and a racing heart. Who did she collide with? When will Camila be better and okay to leave the hospital? How will this be for her when she gets released?

There were so many questions in Lauren's head at the moment. So many she decided she'd just go home and draw while listening to LANY, something to calm her. Something to make her realize that her own words were true. To allow her to believe that Camila is a fighter. If anyone can handle this, Camila is the one.