Chapter Three

--

"This is the weirdest phone call I've ever been a part of.."

"IS NOT" Camila rebuttals.

"Children, children! Have some patience!" I say laughing at the two best friends.

"This is very unpleasant and this episode upsets me and makes me cringe."

"Well usually, when you're straight and watch TV Shows like Orange Is The New Black, you tend to get a little bit confused!" Camila slightly yells.

Suddenly the alarm goes off on my phone and I realize that I have to go to work.

"Hey you guys, I have to go get ready for work. You can make a groupchat with us Camila and I'll talk on my breaks." I say getting up from the couch and heading to my room.

"Okay bye lolo!" She said with a sigh at the end, "wait what was that?" I ask out of curiosity.

"What was what?" Camila says back, feigning confusion.

"You can call me Lolo, yet I can't call you Camz?"

"Exactly.."

"That's harsh!"

"Listen you two! Lauren go get ready for work!"

"Okay mom!" I say with a laugh.

«thAnks for reading yikes my friend laisy told me to continue this and I wasn't feeling it for a while bUT here I am again :) hope you guys enjoyed this chapter it was kind of lame. I'm hoping they get better LOL okay»