Chapter One

I'm Lauren, most people know me from my tumblr @ssweet-dispositionn. To me, tumblr is a place to be myself. Well that was until I zoned back into reality and saw my laptop flashing across 'new message,' 'new message,' 'new ask,' 'new ask.' What was all of this about?

@my--thouughts: "do you know the account @waakeme-up? i think you'd really like it!"

Who's @waakeme-up and why was I being told to follow them? Under my own curiosity I found my actions going without much thought processing or input.

Typing out the url into the search bar and awaiting the discovery of this person. Soon a few accounts popped up, clicking the first one and analyzing the layout before my eyes, I gasp. This person is insanely beautiful, if the person in the icon was the account runner.

I decide to follow the account and then send them an ask. "hi, i was told to follow you and check your account out from some of my followers, hopefully that's not weird?" Deciding that's polite and not too straightforward I click 'ask' in hopes of maybe they'd see it.

After that moment, I went to my feed and started reblogging things that caught my eye. Hours past, being as I can spend hours on end on tumblr alone, I see an answer pop up.

@waakeme-up: "actually i've been getting the same messages? wow i followed you back, i hope you like my account. maybe we could be friends if you'd like?"

Wow that wasn't what i was expecting honestly, they're very nice. That response then made me think maybe I could send them another message.

@ssweet-dispositionn: hi, i'm lauren. i hope this isn't awkward!

@waakeme-up: aw of course not. hi lauren, i'm camila. not camiLLa but camEEla! i like your name

My name? She likes my name? It's so plain compared to hers, wow what a compliment.

@ssweet-dispositionn: well thank you camEEla! i like yours too, so what now? i don't know what the people want from us!

@waakeme-up: haha very funny lo, tell me about you i guess

@ssweet-dispositionn: promise you're nice?

@waakeme-up: yes i promise

@ssweet-dispositionn: well i'm 19, studying English, across the country from my family, it sucks. i'm from miami all that jazz.

@waakeme-up: are you Spanish? I just figured being miami and all

@ssweet-dispositionn: yea i am, cubannn hollaaa! my last name is jauregui i guess that could give it away!

@wwakeme-up: ooo i like your last name, definately spanish! im camila cabello, youre lauren jauregui. miami cubans unite!

@ssweet-dispositionn: you a miami native? oh wow no way, small world filled with pretty cool people i guess!

@wwakeme-up: i suppose so, i'm studying music in miami. i guess we'll be internet friends!

@ssweet-dispositionn: until the semester ends then maybe we can meet

@wwakeme-up: way ahead of you lo

@ssweet-dispositionn: cute nickname

@wwakeme-up: for a cute girl

oh my god did she just say that? to me? woah okay.

@ssweet-dispositionn: you're one to talk, have you looked in a mirror recently?

@wwakeme-up: yeah earlier before i went out to eat, thank you for asking.

@ssweet-dispositionn: good one. was the food good?

@waakeme-up: yeah my girlfriend is leaving tomorrow so we had a dinner before

@ssweet-dispositionn: girlfriend?

@waakeme-up: yea her name is Jamilynn, unique isn't it?

@ssweet-dispositionn: yea, it's nice I like it.

@waakeme-up: well thank you, so do I!

--------------------------------------------
O M G ok you guys seriously tell me how you like this because I'm wanting to know! Thank you and I hope this is an okay chapter!