Chapter Seven

10:57pm
[camz]
lauren...

[Lauren]
Yes?

[camz]
i have something to say... to tell you

[Lauren]
Okay Camz, what's up?

[camz]
it's important..

[Lauren]
Okay, I got that. What is it?

-

Moments later, Camila's life was turned upside down. Quite physically might I add.

A drunk driver had rammed into her vehicle from the oncoming side of the road parallel to hers.

-

Next thing Camila knew she could hear people moving around her. Although, she couldn't move a single muscle, despite her ample amounts of trying to move various limbs mouth included, nothing would move.

All around her she heard many noises. A monitor with beeps filling Camila's ears one by one all in rhythm. Nearby she heard her mother crying. Praying how she hoped for her daughter to come home safely.

Lauren on the other hand had no idea of the trials going on in her local hospital. She'd heard an ambulance rush by her very residence, but did not know that it held inside, the younger girl whom she'd progressed to learn more about within the last weeks. She's quite fond of Camila and wants nothing but the absolute best for her beloved friend through the World Wide Web.

[Lauren]
Camila... you okay?

[Lauren]
I don't want to blow up your phone, but

[Lauren]
I just. Is everything okay? I've got an odd feeling about this...

[Lauren]
You had something to tell me and now I'm very worried about you. Please answer as soon as you can.

[Lauren]
Okay well... text me soon please.

[Lauren]
Please take care of yourself.

With pressing send on that last message. Lauren looked at the top of her screen and saw the time 11:26. Time for bed.