Chapter 31

Hey guys, this is the last chapter of 'Queen of the Mob' before the epilogue. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Just to let you know I will begin uploading a new story on my last update of the year. If you have understood my update schedule then you know the date the new story will start. Hope you continue to enjoy my stories.

"She gave me her word as a guardian and my mother that no matter what she would never lie to me again. It took some time but I did eventually forgive her and she has never lied to me again. My mother and father did what they did out of their love for me and their fear for my safety. Just as Emily did for you."

Jill turn and looked at Emily. "I will listen to you but you must promise to never lie to me about anything ever again."

"I promise baby, I promise. Thank you so much for being willing to hear me out."

"You should thank Rose because if it weren't for her I would never speak to you again." Jill told her mother honestly.

Emily turned to me, "thank you your majesty, thank you so much."

"You're welcome Emily just don't lie to her again. Because if you do I can almost guarantee that you will never have any contact with her ever again. And call me Rose please."

"Thank you again, Rose. I will never lie to my baby again I have learned my lesson."

"Good. Jill, would you like to say hello to your big sister?"

"Yes." She sobbed.

Just then Lissa ran over and hugged Jill. The two of them stood there in each other's arms crying and swaying side to side together for a while. Before Lissa said, "the four of us should go back to my apartment and talk."

"Yes, please." Jill replied.

Before leaving all three of them hugged and thanked me. After they left I again joined Dimitri on the sofa.

"Once again, I am so proud of you my love. You handled that beautifully. Letting Jill in and letting her see that she is not the only one that had been lied to about their father. That seemed to help her immeasurably milaya moya."

"I hope so because that is not a fun feeling to have."

"I understand my love."

"I think I need a nap before we need to start getting ready for tonight."

He laughed, "I understand that too, my love. What time are your hair and make-up people supposed to show up?"

"Five."

"I will set an alarm for three that way we can get a nice relaxing bath before they show up." Dimitri said as we teleported to our bedroom in our palace hand in hand.

"Thank you, Mitya."

"There is nothing to thank me for."

We stripped down to our underwear and got into our bed. Once I was wrapped in Dimitri's arms it didn't take but a few minutes until we were both fast asleep.

(DPOV)

I woke up before the alarm. But I lay there and watched my wife sleep peacefully in my arms. This is one thing that I would never tire of was watching her sleep soundly and safely in my arms. Another thing that would never grow old to me was being able to call her my wife. As well as the mother of my children.

I never told Roza this but I had dreamed of making her my wife pretty much from the moment we met. I know she wouldn't believe me because I fought our love sooo hard in the beginning. But deep down I knew it was a lost cause because I was hers as soon as I saw her. Just as I soon found out she was mine.