Chapter 6

We heard laughter and talking so we followed it. Luckily we walked into the dining room turning to Dimitri I said, "look teddy bear, food." Which just caused him to again laugh hysterically.

"I love you Roza, you and your silly sense of humor." He said as he tweaked my nose lovingly with his index finger. We gathered our food and sat down me at the head of the table and Dimitri at my right Sergei at my left.

"Where is Pasha, ZoZo and Roslyn?"

Olena answered, "they were tired from the trip so we put them down for a nap. Now where have you two been? We have been here for three hours and you two just disappeared."

"We were thirsty."

"Roza, you both have a glass of water in front of you." Vik said.

"Ok, I take it no one explained the new turn of events to all of you." All the Belikova's except Yeva shook their heads.

"I take it that means you know what is going on." I asked her.

"Конечно, я знаю внучку. У меня есть видения помню." (of course I know granddaughter. I do have visions remember.)

"Хорошо, тогда, возможно, вы можете помочь нам объяснить это, если нам это нужно." (Good, then maybe you can help us explain it if we need it.)

"Если есть все, что я могу сделать, чтобы помочь вам знать, что я буду." (If there is anything I can do to help; you know that I will.)

"Спасибо." (Thank you.)

"Вы можете ребенок. Я рад, что вы можете, наконец, говорить по-русски это будет намного проще таким образом." (You are welcome child. I'm glad you can finally speak Russian it will be much easier this way.) I smiled to her and she returned my smile. Looking at Dimitri I saw a shit eating grin on his face.

So I stuck my tongue out at him, "give me that tongue, it's mine and I want it now." He growled as he picked me up out of the chair and pushed me against the wall. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him even tighter against me. I would never tire of him, his touch, his kiss, his caress, his love or just his being. 

After our kiss he lay his forehead against mine and said, "God help me I love you so damn much Roza. There will never come a day that I won't need or want you with me." This time I kissed him as he held me to him with his hands on my ass.

Yeva cleared her throat loudly bringing us back to the fact that we weren't alone. Dimitri set me back on my feet, although I could tell he really didn't want me out of his arms. As we sat back down I began telling the Belikova's what had happened earlier. 

"Ok, here goes. When we arrived today I talked to my baba, Abe..."

"But Roza, he's gone." Sonya said.

"Yes, but I'm shadow kissed..." I opened my mouth to continue but was again interrupted.

"What's shadow kissed?" Karo asked.

"I guess I need to start at the beginning." So I did, I explained how I became shadow kissed, what being shadow kissed meant and almost everything I had went through up until I found out about Abe being murdered.

"Теперь посмотрим, если вы перестали прервав ее Розой бы объяснил все это вам вовремя. Перейти на Roza они должны знать все это." (Now see, if you had stopped interrupting her, Roza would have explained it all to you in time. Go on Roza they need to know it all.) Sonya and Karo looked admonished.