After we watched it, we voted for our favorite. I didn't know if Sun was popular among us. He got voted as much as Copper. It tight and I was the last. All eyes was on me. Shit. I hated an attention.

*****

I in the toilet when I heard someone came in. Shit. I wanted to do my shit but there was someone with me. I couldn't help but hold it back. I did not want to be loud. It would be so embarrassing.

"Halo, Mom. I got a role, Mom!" he sound so excited. Happy. I knew that voice. Copper.

"I will perfom in two weeks. If you can, will you come with dad to see me perform?" he sounds so nervouse. I didn't know why but I heard his voice a lil bit trembled?

"Okay Mom. I understand...." now his voice sounds sad. I heard he sighed and walked out. Finally I could do my shit. Thanks God!

Everyone gathered in the hall. We prepared for the drama. I did my job. Decorating. Cutting and coloring. Sun helped me before he started his practice.

"So, why you voted for him not for me?" Shit. He didn't let go about it. I kept silent and I kept do my job. Coloring.

--- Flash Back ---

Everyone eyes on me. They looked at me with much attention. I hated when I became center of any attention. I kept silent for a while until P'Ken asked me again.

"Copper" that was a voice that I made with my mouth. Everyone looked at me with shocked. Even Copper himself look so shock. They couldn't believe I voted for him, not Sun - my best friend.

Everyone jaw dropped. They opened their mouth in same time. Was I did something weird? I just voted my favorite. Okay, that was weird. Not about my vote but the last sentence. My favorite? Since when Copper be my favorite? No no no... I thought my brain was error that time. I need to fix it as soon as possible.

But I was not wrong. P'Ken said to vote someone who we thought perfect to be the prince and acted well. So I voted for Copper. He is handsome for sure. I did not say Sun is not handsome. Don't get me wrong. He is handsome but in a cute way. And I thought Copper acted as the prince more good than Sun. My best friend did good as the prince but he did excellent when he played as the huntsman. That was I saw in audition back then. I was being fair anyways.

Everyone still in shock. I looked at Copper. He was the same. Shocked. Sun? He wasn't. He gave me smirk and raised his eyebrows. Shit. I hated that smirk.

--- End Flash Back ---

"Tell me why"
"I did not know. Maybe I just wanted say his name back then"
"O...okay..." that. That sound. I didn't like it. I shoo him to go back to his practice. I did not want him to disturb me right now. I have a job to do.

I done with my job. It seems everyone has gone back home. I looked around. Very quiet. I grabed my stuff and walked out. I stopped when I saw him on the stage. It was dark but I could see him clearly. He looked down. His face look so sad.

That prince look so sad. I felt like that prince has broken heart or something. He look like the lonely prince. Like unloved by someone. The unloved prince.

 The unloved prince

He raised his head. He wiped those tears in his cheek and his eyes locked at me. He shocked. I shocked. I looked at left and right in my nervousness. I walked away as fast as possible. Again. Shit.

On my way, I saw two boys from afar. One was pinned on the wall by someone in front of him. I tried to focus my eyes. They are Inn and Sun. Inn got pinned by Sun. I tried to get closer to them but I stopped. Was I saw real? My eyes did not trick me, right? That was unbelieveble.

Sun kissed Inn!

-----------------------------------

I got stuck
I didn't know what I should write 😭😭

I still don't know what to do with InnxSun story
But I will work on it
Maybe I should add their story in next chapter 😁