At last, Joshi inquired about shan' s health status. He intimated sumo to meet Dr. Arora personally  since Dr. John wanted to review Shan's reports. ..

Sumo said yes to him.

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

After talking with Joshi, sumo was a bit tensed. She must meet Dr. Arora personally. . shan wouldn't allow her to go out alone. He would be accompaning her everywhere.

  Since the channel was under police control, shan had no work there. The legal formalities were done by pushkar flawlessly. Moreover, the insurance company visited the channel and it would be taken care of the legal team with no doubt. ..

She paced the room  silently. Shan came behind her and blew air at  her cheeks. ..sumo turned to him sharply. ..

" uff...Shan. ..I was scared. .."

She was about to move. .shan pulled her saree pallu. Sumo stopped and saw  him with annoy. ..

" Shan. .."

"  tell me now. ..why did you scare? Who will  dare to touch my pretty  wifey. ..that too in my room. ."

His hands ran through her waist. .His cheeks was gently touching hers. .His warmth touch created goosebumps in her. .she firmly clutch his hands to ban further advancement. ..

" Shan. ..listen to me. .."

Her feeble voice came out  at low base. ..

" mmmm. ..listening. .."  He replied with out breaking his embrace. ..

" I need to go out. .."

" good idea. ..where we'll go. .."

" no shan. .I am going alone. .."

Shan loosen the grip. He turned her to face him.

" sumo. ..I won't ask you where you want to go and why. ..but, the thing is I won't be able to sit quite after sending you alone. ..will you allow me with you to drive at least. .?I will stay in the car itself. ..promise. .." He said with true concern. ..

  Shan was on his point. ..sumo looked him admiringly . she nodded yes to him with moist eyes. ..

  __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Dr. Arora ' s clinic,

Sumo was waiting for Dr. Arora who was busy in operation theatre. Shan stayed at car itself. .sumo felt bored after half an hour wait.

"Sorry. .beta. ..It was an emergency. ..sorry to make you wait. ..what would you like to have. ..fresh juice. .?"

" it's okay uncle, Joshi told me to meet you. ..that's why I came. ..moreover, shan is in car. ..He's scared to send me out alone. .."

He smiled broadly.

" Beta. ..I reviewed the  last month diagnostic tests of shan. Moreover Dr. John had  inquired about shan  "

Sumo was eagerly listening to him. ..her heart beat  raced to hear his further findings. .

" there is a good news. ..beta. ..by physical structure the constrictions in the vessels were getting lesser in size. Due to the correct blood flow, the entire brain lobes and tiny neurons are well stimulated. "

" the thing we want to know is about his obvious behavioural changes from adil to shan. ..this could be analysed only by you. .that's why I wanted to meet you personally. .."

Sumo's face filled with elongated smile. She sat straight. .

" uncle. ..I guess he had almost forgot adil. I gifted him a peano. .He was happy about that. ..but, he never played it. .I gave him enough space. ..I was wondering how he had learnt journalism with short time. ..He didn't had any idea about the journalism. ..but now, he handles emergency  triage efficiently how he did in past. ..He was jovial with the employees. .He cares about his family. .."

" infact, he is close to me now a days. ..he even loved his photography back...He managed to access the satellite by the password which he had earlier. Even today, I don't know his personal  password. .."

"  overall, he is recovering pretty much. .no doubt in that. ..He loves me a lot. .I wish this situation to continue. ..uncle, I am so happy now. .."

Dr. Arora smiled affectionately. ..

" Beta. ..I wish you to be happy always. ..in that case, we don't want to worry about shan. ..anyways, take care. .."

   After interacting with him, sumo came out of the clinic. She surprised to see shan. He was talking with someone at the other side of road. .she couldn't see the person to whom shan was speaking with ...

Sumo tried to identify the person. .shan moved a bit side,now. . sumo could see the person.

Her breath paused a second to see the person to whom shan was speaking with. ..

" Mr. verma. .."

Her voice dropped and she was terrified about shan. .actually, she was not sure whether shan was aware of him and koshla. ..

Her breath turned as sigh .her lips curved to a mild smile. ..

Shan was returning after a formal handshake with  verma. .

Shan waved his hands at sumo. He signalled her to wait. He was about to cross the road. ..

      ". ....cree....ewe. ..ch. .."

A fast moving suv hit shan  unexpectedly .In front of Sumo's eyes, shan was swung up  in the air. His body landed with a loud 'thud. ..'...He rolled twice and landed at the further end of road where sumo was standing. ..

Sumo froze. ..her body stiffened. Her voice muffled, whereas her soul shouted his name loudly. ..she was  non reactive to the happenings literally. .she swirled and collapsing  to the ground. .her mind pleaded her to hold on since the baby's life would be at stake. ..she strive to bring her up and failed to do so. ..she was collapsing motionless. ..

Her ossilating eyes bloomed for a second as she witnessed shan  shouting at her. ...

     " sumo. ..."

He is okay. ..at her semiconscious state ,she smiled at him alive. ..her eyes shut down with a contented thought. ..

Made for Each Other -s1 & s2 ❤💑(shraman FF )_completed  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara