Shan or shravan malhothra

" good morning shan beta. ..." kamini  entered  shravan s room with coffee. ..
She saw the rubik's cube at the floor. ..she took it and kept  at shravan s  side table. ..shravan woke up  and wished kamini chachi good morning. ..

     " Shan beta. ..actually, I wanted to talk to you. ..that's why I came so  early. ... .beta. ..did I say anything wrong about you yesterday. .?"shravan was concerned about her and tried to say something. ..

     " no shan. ..I didn't had your opinion before confront this to all. ...you are my elder son. ..more than that . . . a best friend. ..if you don't like Mr. mehtha ' s daughter. ...we will go for an other girl. .."

    " Beta. ..if girls  came to know that. ...shravan malhothra wanted a perfect girl for marriage. ...believe me. ..there will be a long queue in front of our house. .."

     Shravan laughed heartedly, "chachi. ...you are hilarious. ...love you chachi. ..you were right on your view. ..but I need some time. ..I could t even think about a married shravan malhothra. ..."

       Kamini sighed. ..," Acha  beta. ...take your time. ..and. ..."chachi  hesitated for a minute. ...." Shan beta. ..I don't think you will fall in love. ..if that could have happened. ..how sweet. ....."  she closed her eyes as if she dreamt something. ...." But   what  to do now. .. my beta  loves his camera and furious animals. ..."   she pretented to be angry. ...

  She caressed his face  " Shan. ...your happiness is ours. ..do what you want. ..."

      "  I will give you a advice. ..will you listen to that. .?" Kamini asked and shravan responded as he will do whatever she wanted to do with. ..

" Beta. ...find a girl. ...fall in love. ...live  wholeheartedly. ..it's a beautiful experience. ..but. ..on One condition. ..if you ever in love. ..let me know first than anyone else. ...after all we are friends. ..right. .."

     Shravan hugged kamini since he was overwhelmed by her words. ..." I am so happy to have you as my bestie chachi ji. ...Thank you. ..."

     "Acha baba. ..time to get up. ..have a great day. ..."

     Kamini left the room with a satisfied smile. ...shravan sighed as if he relieved from the stress. ...He took the rubik's cube and started to fix  ...1...2...3...4...turns. ... wow. ...its done  ....shravan literally jumped. ..." indeed a great morning "
__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Suman was tired as she slept late at night. ..she spent her night by analysing the issues and prepared a detailed report on that. ..she was in a hurry to go to the channel. ..

       Today she was on time. .she went to chief editor's room and submitted the report on the table. ..this is the very first time she came to this room. .." shravan malhothra " she  saw the name board and thought herself that he might be a busy man as she never see him after the telephone interview. ..

      "Good morning  Mr. shan " shravan met suman  near the reception desk. ..she was in a white kurthi that suited her well. ..her opened  curly hair tried to say the untold stories. ..her simple and elegant look was uplifted by her cute lively smile. ...shravan was at awestruck to see her

    He scolded his mind " Shravan. ..you have to grow up. ..entire night you were tried to go away from this girl. .In morning  at the very first sight. ....you lost your self in to her. ..very bad. ..now. ..she your responsibility as a guide. ....don't go beyond that. ..do remember that always. . .."

Suman was tensed a bit actually. .." Mr. shan. ..I have did my analysis and it's on chief editor's table. ..will he approve it. ..this is my first work for him. ..I am  a bit tensed as this will hold a opinion on me. ..here is the copy of the entire report. ..will you go through once. ..if you are ok with it. ...I will be relaxed. ..Please. ...go through with this. .."she handed over the copy to him. ...

   "  What the hell. ..she doesn't know that. .. it is me, the chief editor. ..fine. ..let's go with the destiny. ..."
shravan smiled himself .....yes. ..we will see the Destiny's play. ...