💐Bon voyage ✈

Shravan was getting ready to the airport. ..He met everyone in the family and got blessings. ..nirmala was struck with the work and told shravan that she will be at airport by time. ..pushkar was with shravan to drop him at airport. ..

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    "Sumo. ..nirmala mam is calling you "there was a summon from nirmala. ..

     " may I come in. ..ma'm. .."sumo seeked permission to get in to nirmala s cabin. ..

     " yeah. ..come in. ..sumo. ..are you scheduled for any important task. .?If yes. ..Please postpone it to tomorrow. ...i have a client meeting and I need you with me at shravan s place. ..be ready. ..I call you within ten minutes. .."Nirmala told sumo without seeing her. ..typing at her laptop. .

    Sumo was quite not sure. ..that why she was needed in shravan s place. ..since nirmala was busy. ..sumo can't clarify anything further and has to go with her orders as required. ..

       Sumo got ready and waited at reception. .."susee. ..shan is leaving now. ..and ma'm is supposed to be with him instead she gets ready for the client meeting. ..I don't understand the malhothra clan s dedication towards the job. .."she sighed. ..

    " pretty sumo . ..they are work holic. ..but not beyond shan s happiness. ..ma'm is more like friend of him than a mother. ..and who knows. ..she might be knowing about you. .." saying this susee looked sumo. ..sumo showed a confused reaction. ..

    " sumo. ..I think. ..you will get a chance to meet your shan. ..if it is  so  ..she knows  about you for sure. .."susee was assuming at her best. ..

   " Hey. ..stop thinking like that. ..she was busy with the preparations of meeting. ..dont assume something as you wish. .." Though sumo made susee to shut her assumption. ..she wanted to meet shravan so badly. ..

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    Sumo and nirmala was travelling in the car. ..nirmala was discussing about the client meeting and her experience at the channel. ..she appreciated sumo for her bravery act  in operation triage. ..throughout the conversation, she never uttered a single word about shravan. ..sumo lost her hope to see shravan as nirmala was focused on her client meeting. ..

      On the way. ..they crossed a florist shop and nirmala asked the driver to stop the car. ..

     " sumo. ..can you get a white tulip bouquet. ...With a note 'bon voyage '....shravan likes tulips much. .."

     Sumo was happy and nirmala noted the glint in her face. .."sure. .ma'm. .."she bought the bouquet and thought herself. .."so. ..Mr. handsome likes white tulips. ..."she smiled herself. ...

    They both reached the airport and pushkar was waiting for nirmala at waiting lobby. ..

    " Ma. ...bhaiya went for boarding passes. ..He will be back. ..we will wait here. .." He told nirmala and saw sumo with mixed feel. ..

    " Hey suman. ..looking pretty. .."as usual he appreciated her look. ..
    "Hi ..."

Though sumo was uncomfortable with pushkar s words. ..she could do nothing as he is the little brother of shravan. ..and she noticed that he didn't addressed her as miss. Suman. ..this made suman  even more  anger. ." You have escaped from me because of shravan. ..if not. ..you might have torned by me. .."sumo s angry bird version. ..

     Shravan came finishing all his formalities. ..He was surprised to see sumo at airport. ..He saw nirmala and she nodded slightly at him. ..

    " Ma. ...Thank you so much. ..I love you ma. .." He hugged nirmala. ..and nirmala felt his emotions via the hug. ..she patted his shoulders. .."Beta. ..do you think I surpass your happiness ever. .?you are my life. ..and. ..I could do anything for your smile "
Nirmala had tears in her eyes. ..

     " bhaiya. ..I too present here. ..not only me. ..suman is also here. ..talk something to us too. ..can't take your mom beta love anymore yaar. ..give me some..."Pushkar showed a sad face. ..

     " Acha pushkar. ..come on. .."they three hugged and sumo was at tears thinking that how she has missed all her family bonds from her childhood. ..

   They all were talking as there was enough time to get in. ..shravan could not show his emotions to sumo since pushkar was with them. ..He looked Sumo's face disappointedly. ...

    "Sumo. ..I just forgot the bouquet. ..can you get it from the car. ..."Nirmala sent sumo to the car

" Pushkar beta. ..feeling hungry. ...shall we go for cafe ...."she asked pushkar and didn't let him to answer. ..she dragged him to the cafe. ..

    Shravan sighed. ..."thanks ma . and  ...sorry pushkar. .."

     He saw sumo coming towards him with the white tulip flowers. ...she was not less than an angel in shravan s eyes. ..He was mesmerised by her smile as always. ..

    " Shan. ..where is ma 'm..."

"Sumo. ..she wanted us to spend some time. ..so. .left to cafe. .."

   " Shan. ..did she know about us. .?" Sumo asked doubtedly. ...

   Shravan came closure to sumo and intertwined his fingers with her. .

   "Of course  darling. ..in fact, she was the one who identified my love for you. ..she was a friend of me sumo. ..More than that , she was a mother and she knows me. .."

" Shan. ..bon voyage. "..sumo wished him and gave him the flowers. ..

     " sumo. ..ma...told about tulips right. ..I love them. .."
    " sumo. .." He looked deeply into her eyes. ..and showed a sad face. ..

"  three days. ..its too long to stay away from you. ..i will miss you so. ..."

    Sumo touched shravan s nose tip. .."   ishhhh. ..'pause'...."

    " not a single word. ..cutie pie. ..miss you too. ..but will be connected with heart. ..moreover,we do vedio calls. ..okay. ..so. .cherish your memory with the fullest extent. ..Hold the moment for lifetime. .its the big day. ..got it. ..smile. .."

    Shravan was smiling at her and pressed her palm gently as a love gesture. ..

    " take care shan. ..i will be waiting for your call. .."sumo stopped abruptly as nirmala and pushkar was returning. ..

     Shravan left her hand though he don't want to. ..

    Now it's time to fly. ..shravan hugged pushkar and nirmala. ...gave a formal handshake to sumo....went in to the takeoff lounge ✈

Let's meet shravan at belgium hopefully. ..