The pain and agony. ..

Sumo was holding shan s DSLR camera. ..she didn't have any idea about when adil will come to her as shan. ..it was a bitter truth that until she prove adil to be her shan, she had no any  rights  on him. That's why she stood dumb when sandy helped adil yesterday. It was a great incident in other way...as per the plan B, they got all the samples as necessary.

   Pushkar and Aditya came in. .Aditya was ready to return home as part of their plan. Pushkar handed over  sumo ,the dummy mobile phone that was safeguarded in a plastic wrap .Yeah. .that had adil ' s  fingerprints on it.

While resolving adil ' s  eye problem, pushkar gave his phone to adil to hold for sometime. It was a dummy phone wrapped with special tapes to get his fingerprints.

   In adition, pushkar gave a plastic wrap which contains a tiny hair in it. It was adil 's eyelash. Pushkar safeguarded it after removing from adil ' s eye.

So, they got the necessary samples. Their plan B worked good. Aditya was ready to send the samples to forensic lab. It will take nearly 48 to 53 hours to get the result.

  Aditya tracked adil ' s psychiatrist in UAE. Moreover, they got an online  appointment via vedio conferencing.

So far, their first step on their mission was completed successfully. They had to wait for the results to talk with Joshi.

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    Sumo and pushkar was waiting for the conference call to connect. Here it is. ..the psychiatrist was online.

  Sumo had a formal smile towards the doctor.

Sumo :  hello doctor. .this is suman shravan from India. ..

Doctor : yes. ..how can I help you. .? Who is the patient actually. .?

   Since it was difficult to get the doctor 's appointment  personally, Aditya booked the appointment in the name of consultation. ..

Sumo :  (  hesitatedly. ..) sir, actually, we need a help from you. ..that was really an emergency. ..

The doctor looked sumo and pushkar confusingly. ..

Doctor : help. .?In what way. .?

Sumo :  sir. ..Mr. adil. .He is your  client. ..and. .I need some kind of information about  him. ..could you please help us. .?

Doctor :  what. .? There is no any way that I will disclose any client's information. It is against my professional ethics. .moreover, if the client came to know about this. . . He could sue me. ..how could you expect me to help you. .?

Sumo's eyes were welled up with tears. She wanted to know about adil in anyway. .she was now ready to plead even. She cleared her throat to make herself comfortable.

Sumo :  doctor. ..I knew well that he was affected with some degree of memory lose. I am afraid that he  could be my husband....Mr. shravan malhothra who was believed to be dead in an accident in Kenya , three months ago. ..now, we had sent his biometric samples to confirm. .and we are waiting for the positive results. ..it would be helpful for us , if you disclose his history and mode of treatment. ..Please. ..and I promise you that I won't let this out to anyone. ..

The doctor wiped the sweat. He was in a dilemma to decide. He looked sumo and nodded positively.

Doctor :   though, it was unethical, I believe a safe recovery of Mr. adil. .let me precise his case. ..He was admitted in the general hospital of  UAE directly from the airport dispensary. After his physical stability, I was called for psychological assessment.