It's the eternal love ❤

Adil's pov :

I looked susee with a glint of hope. .I felt blessed since I get a saviour angels at every tight spot of my life. I was not a person who believes the existence of angels. .but for now, I started to trust the folklore pretty much.

While sumo was busy with the live stream, susee brought me to the canteen. ..

I saw everyone's eyes coupled with admiration and friendship on me. We seated at the centre table which was vacant.  Without any hesitation, some high fived with me. I smiled randomly. Susee huffed with a smile. ..

" here you go. ..Mr. malhothra. ..this is what you were. ..you were really the champ for everyone of us. You never showed your the so called Richie rich life to us. ..you were one among us always. .and this quality of yours made this channel alive. .indeed we were happy to work with you. ..you were the silent achiever. .."

She was seriously explaining me how I was attached to them.

"  if you never gonna mind, shall I call you' shan. '.? "

  Her request meant nothing sense. ..I nodded yes swiftly. .

" of course, is there anything  gonna hurt me  if you  call me by my name. .?"

I asked funnily. This might have encouraged her to let more trust on me. .

"  Shan. ..not only me but everyone of us used to call you by name. ..it's a pleasure again to work with you. .."

  She paused as if she recalls something. ..

" Shan. ..your working style is unique. .you focused on societal needs. .you were a friendly investigator  for cops  at times who love to risk your own life for undercover operations. .."

" in one such operations, you met sumo . but you both were bonded with fate to work together .you were her handler. ..you taught everything to her. .. do you know  shan. ..you were really impressed with her professional ethics and virtues which were obviously mimicked yours. "

" And there you fell for each other. .. your wedding  happened hurriedly to succeed a mission. ..so, you won her heart already undoubtedly. "

" And, the journalism. ..it's all about your experience. ..I send  you some links that teaches you the basics. ..and the remaining would be guided by your team. .."

I looked her thankfully.

    " susee. ..thank you so much. ..I was in a place of double barrel. I wanted to express me out. ..but, I have no one. .pushkar. ..He was ready to hold anything for me. But I was limited to him by the brotherhood relation. Sumo. ..though, I loved her that itself hindered me to share much since I scared what if I mistook somewhere. .."

"  I have a trustworthy friend now. .."

"  it's plural. ..friends. ...shan. ."

I turned towards the multiple voice. .I saw Aditya and priyanka approaching us. .Aditya hugged me which was comforting me good. .they had a seat with us.

" Shan. ..it's all about the practice. .we are here to guide you man. .i guess it wouldn't take much time. .here with, we are on...Once, you were the mentor for us. .this is the time we gonna pay back our gratitude to you. .."

I was eager to know how my forthcoming days would be. .i was developing a unbound relationship between me and the channel. .

    We exchanged the phone numbers. Susee had sent me the links already. ..I decided to put my hundred percentage effort. .before that, I should apologise sumo. .I went in search of her and her absence disappointed me. It was only five o clock. .did she really angry at me. ..my heart tied up with knots. I rushed to home without any second thought. ..