The sweet medicine 😉

Sumo's pov :

I wake up in the morning with a radiant smile. I looked shan who was sleeping in  the couch. His face was quite and satisfactory. I could understand the reason behind his  glow. His confession was like a dream. I had a overall look at the kitten toys. He might have planned for long time it seemed. I loved his effort. ..His way of hinting me that he loves me.i recalled his attitude when he emphasised his specs and his words. ...'its my turn now. ..' he was awesome. ..heroic. ..I blushed little. Eventually, I got back my adorable hubby. ..' I love you shan. ..'

    I sat by reclining at the head board. I felt dizzy. Oh. ..morning sickness. .I felt as if I was  going to fall. I waited for sometime. I sat by tangling my foot. Sooner, I felt okay .I went to the washroom to freshen me up.

  I was ready for the day. I was smiling tenderly at him. I stared him as if I was engulfing him by my look. I had no idea how he understood his truth. But, I was sure that I should give him space to express himself. .Our intensive love did a magic. I got him back. ..

I tiptoed towards him. I kneeled at the floor to level his face. I used to caress his hair whenever I get a chance.infact,I was craving to touch his hair  ever. Sometimes, shan would be irritated. But, he always loved it.  It had been months since I haven't touched his hair.

I slowly forwarded my hands towards his head. I bit my lips as they were trembling. I caressed  his hair softly. He changed his posture by moving slightly. I got back my hands quickly. He held my hands and put back them  in his head. ..I was a bit shocked. He opened his one eye after a struggle  as if he couldn't open them. ..

He had a confused look on me.

" actually. ..my phone. .."

I blabbered. He  mischievously smiled  at me . He made my hands to touch his head.

" it's okay. ..you have all the rights. .."

He winked at me and again snuggled into the blanket. I started to  press his head with tiny circular motions.

" Shan. .."

" m..." 

" good morning. .."

" good morning. .."  He replied me with his eyes closed. He didn't want to get up. ..

" Shan. ..it's already 7..get up. .."

" it's only 7...wake me up at 9. ."

He continued to sleep. I chuckled to view his childishness. ..

"Oooh. ..if you were sleeping in your room, it's okay to get up at 9..my dear hubby. ..wake up. .you are in my room. .."

Adil stood up hastily as he understood the consequences if someone saw him at Sumo's room.

" Hey. ..sumo. ..you are ready. .why you didn't wake up me. ?"He threw a serious question at me. .

I looked him with fake anger. .

" Shan. ..didn't I tell you to get up. .?"

"  Hey. ..just kidding. .."  He replied with playful grin. .He was about to go back to his room. ..

" Shan. .."  I stopped him. He turned at me. .

" I had morning sickness. .still nauseating. .. can you bring me to the doctor. .?"

He stunned to hear my request. ..He stood in front of me .He gently pressed my palms. ..

" get ready. ..we will go. .."