Love -a strength or weakness

Sumo's pov :

As a journalist, I instructed everything to be done. In another way, I was afraid about this mission. It was destiny who made me to meet adil. ..although I was not sure about him to be my shan. ..it's quite strange that I almost had familiar and comfortable feel with him.  But yet ,my brain insisted a rational thought that how adil could be shan ...

Adil was brought up in UAE. ..He was entirely irrelevant to Indian scenario. He never loved nature, photography, journalism etc like shan. His frontier is opposite of shan. As for as I knew. ..His one and only realm is music. .

    I couldn't fathom why. But my inner thoughts believed adil to be my shan. .I never minded the practical possibilities. I trusted my love. ..Our love. ..

   After speaking to my friends. ..I do feel somewhat different. If it is shan. ..really I would fly in thought of another chance. ..but. . . what if he is really adil. .?

    I had a chill ran down my spine. Will l be able to stay calm even after seeing a person with my shan 's face, smile, ...flesh and blood. ..how could I. ..This thought made me crazy. ..did I step into the mess myself. .? Where I am up to. .? Am I misleading everyone. .?

  I felt a throbbing pain. Even my enemy  should not have this kind of situation. ..I was devoid of all the emotions as I felt a grief that no women underwent. ..

  Actually, it was more painful to be broken hearted . ..and no one to console. .all alone to handle with. My story was a fairytale until that journey. ..now, I have only his memories to be alive. It's all I have left to remind me of shan and our love. .

   I was pacing across impatiently expecting Aditya 's call. Let me see, at least those informations may lessen my burden.it was as tough as a uphill battle to stay peaceful. I am scared that I may shoot up with high blood pressure until I conclude this mission. ..

  To be frank, I  was the sole reason why my shan left me on that day. If I would've not compuled him, he would have been alive now . ..I  might have lived a happy life with him. .I felt a twinge at my heart. ..the truth hit me heavily. I was unable to suppress my tears. .I let my tears dripple down. ...i knew well that,  it won't enough to  cure the mourning I went through. ...

    " sumo. ..did you hear me. ..I won't go anywhere. ..that too alone without you. ..no chance. ..for THREE  long days. ..never expect me to go. .."  Shan  stood at his decision.

" Shan. ..why you are adament like a child. ..jungle safari at kenya was your dream. First time,you missed the chance because of me. Now, it's an another opportunity for you to fulfill your dream. Moreover, it's a honour for you from the photographic forum. ...why don't you understand that. .." I tried hard to make him understand. ..

  Shan has 't shown any interest as he decided to quit the trip already. I knew well that he loved to be there in Kenya. .I have seen a glint in his eyes, whenever he talked about the black rhinos, and white sand beaches of Kenya. He would say that kenya jungle safari is equal to a pilgrimage for a wild life photographer. At any cost. ..I had to fulfill his dream. ..

    I bent down and lifted his face. I made him to see me. .He turned his face away. I sat with him and tried to grasp his hands . ..He never responded. I sat on his lap and put my hands around his neck . He looked me  imprecisely, and draped his arms around me. ..He smiled broadly understanding that he had to pacify me by agreeing to my demand. No matter what, I fell in his dimples as before. ..

  I kissed in his cheeks softly and touched my forehead with his. ..

" Shan. ..even I feel the same way how you exactly feel. ..but. ..it was your dream. ..go. ..fetch it when you get the opportunity. As a wife, It's my duty to help you  attain your  life goals...it would be a scar in our love, if you ever feel that you had missed the opportunity. .. it may happen  even after fifty years. ..i don't want you to undergo that pain. ..in future. .."

  " it's only three days. .."

" m..m..."

" will you go to get your dream. .? "

" m.m..." Shan sighed. ..

I will miss you. .."I curtained my tears throughout the talk. Towards the end, I couldn't stop my tears. I got up hurriedly to go away,  as I don't want shan to be upset .

   He clutched my hands to stop me . He cupped my face. He wiped the tears off.

" sumo darling. ..though I don't have interest. ..I choose to go only for you. .I promise you that there will not be any scar in our love. ..I will love you always like how I love you now ... i am all set to go...are you happy now. .? " 

He accepted for me. I helped him in packing. The room was filled with terrific silence. We finished the final checklist. There are only five hours left for departure. I couldn't find me to be  controlled. Hence, I looked down rather looking at shan.

" Shan. ..take care. ..try to be connected. I will be waiting for you. ..then. .."words struck at mid syllable in related to the choke I felt  in throat  on the way deep from heart.

   He pulled me close for a tight hug. ...He kissed me deeply as if he needed it so badly. That's the point where I broke. I hugged him tightly as much as I could.

" sumo. ..take care of your health. .."

" I love you babe. ..I will miss you so badly. .."Shan had a emotional turmoil inside. .yet, he called me for a ride before leaving to make me comfort. ..

  As per the plan, pushkar was sent to airport with shan 's luggage. Shan and sumo would reach airport directly.

Since , he loved bike than car, sumo took her scooty. Shan was sitting at her back. He held her waist and he rested his chin at her neck. Sumo could feel his warm breath. actually, she was in need of all this. Shan was talkative while riding. They reached the gulmohar tree where they have  proposed each other. They stood with intertwined hands for long time. As the time left second by second, shan held Sumo's hands tighter and tighter.

" sumo. ..I made my life's prettiest decision here. ..I wish to be with you till my births. I am  a strong person physically and mentally by nature . But, I wasn't sure why. ..I feel deserted now. ..I felt a weakness. ..I love you. ..I love you so much sumo. ."I saw a pain in his eyes. Though I too felt the same way I fed him with positivity.

" Shan. ..you know. ..love won't make anyone to be weak... rather it will give strength to soul. .i believe in our love. .be strong. .I am there for you. .."  I consoled him by pressing his hands.

He huffed with a smile. We started towards airport as we were running out of time. He boarded in thinking that he would be back soon. ..but, we were oblivious about the Destiny's twist in our fairytale.

  I stood as elfstruck. I forgot to wipe tears that poured down my cheeks. It's all me who killed shan. It's all my fault. ..I sobbed uncontrollably. I missed shan so badly.

    I   heard the call from Aditya. .I controlled myself and attended the call. ..
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .

" What. .?"

The earth under my feet stopped spinning. I had a headswing. ..I thought to hold something for support. But, it's too late.i  was collapsimg....and fell motionless on floor. ..