khadoos mode. ..

Smarty shravan malhothra had an engulfing look at sumo. ..when she couldn't bear. ..she left his hands and stepped back. ..she sighed. .."iffoo. ..escaped. .." she thanked god for his mercy. ..she had a feel that shravan was still staring at her. ..she chanted herself. ..

    " sumo ....don't look him back. ..for God sake don't do. .."

   " sumo. .."

    Nirmala called sumo near her. ..

" thank you everyone for your wishes. ..one more celebration to go. ..today. ..Sumo's birthday. .."

Anouncing that. ...nirmala wished sumo. ..a very happy birthday. .

    Susee brought a cake that  mentioned with Sumo's birthday. ..
It was a surprise for sumo. ..even shravan didn't know about this. ..
      Every body wished sumo. ...she cut the cake ....While doing so. ..she  remembered her parents and had tears in her eyes. ..by noticing this. ...nirmala came to sumo and hugged her. ..sumo though missed her parents. ..her this birthday was memorable in many ways. ..

      Nirmala gave sumo a silver ganapathy statue as gift. ..sumo touched her feet to get blessings. .

    After all the formalities. ..nirmala anounced that there is a lunch treat by the channel to cherish the occasion. ..

  After the applauds, everyone got back to their work. ..

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
When sumo got back to her cabin. ..she found a bag of chocolates and a gift box....sumo yet to see from whom it would be. ..

     " knock. ..knock. ..knock. .."

    " yeah. ..come in. .. " she didn't see who was that ...later she looked up to see who it was. ..

   " sumo. ..you had a parcel. .."susee handed it to her and left. ..

    Sumo checked the sender's name and shocked to see pushkar s name. ..

    Her emotions soared high. ..she wanted to know whether shravan talked pushkar about them. ..she rang his number. ..It was busy. ..

   She opened the door and the very next moment she collided with shravan. ..He was on his way to meet her. ..

    " Shan. ..can't you see and come. .?"sumo looked shravan irritatedly as she was already tensed with pushkar s parcel. ..

    Shravan looked sumo quizzically. .."What. .." He was eager to see her alone after the morning gathering. ..He finished his works then and there only to see her. ..her irritating look made shravan anger. ..It reverted his 'khadoos ' mode. ..

    He had a same irritated look on sumo. ..He left her cabin without saying anything. ..His entire  gesture conveyed his inner anger to sumo. ...

      Sumo sat with everything drained out. ..

   " What have you done. ..sumo. ..stupid. ..how can you show such a irritated face. ..how you gonna manage this. .."her mind was pity with her stupidity. .

    Sumo kept pushkar s  parcel aside. ..she saw the chocolate bag and gift which was sitting in front  her. ..It was labeled as ' to my  life. ..'

    Sumo opened the gift hurriedly, it was a cute wrist watch. ..With that there was a note. ..stating that. ..
    " each and every second when you are away from me. ..I felt so emptied. ..check the watch ticks as my heartbeat that longs to hug you forever. ..happy birthday darling. ..love you so much. .."

   " My goodness. ..what kind of stupid am I. .?he was waiting to see me. ..I ....stupid sumo. .." she don't know how to convince him. ..this was their first ever fight since they love. ..after a long time, she encouraged herself to convince him. ..

    " sumo. ..the fault is your's. ..at any cost. ...you have to do it. .."she wore the wrist watch which was gifted by him. ..and went to his cabin. ..

    " excuse me. ..may I get in. .."she asked politely. ..shravan looked her. ..she was holding a file. ..and he has seen her  watch of course. ..

    " yes. .." He was still in angry mode. ..

     Sumo got in slowly. ..shravan didn't even looked her. ..He was busy with the work. ..sumo tried to grab his attention. ..she coughed  mildly. ..she made her bangles to sound. ...turned the pages in the file loudly. ...

   He  never responded. ..

  " sumo. ..don't give up. ..even if he scolds you badly. ..you have to bear. ..come on... keep on trying. .."

Sumo is at her wrestler mode. ..finally. ..she acted to  struck with  hiccup. ..shravan immediately brought her water involuntarily. ..
He forgot his anger on sumo. ..

    " not bad sumo. ..you did it. .."she patted herself. ..

But after the instant. ..shravan got back to his work. ..

   "  Shan. .."sumo called him so softly as she don't know how he will react. .

   " What do you want miss. Suman Tiwari. .."

    " ho. ..still at anger. .."sumo hit a blank wall litrelly. ..

" Shan. ..actually. ..it's important scoop and we need to pay attention on this. ..shall we discuss if possible. ."poor sumo tried to widen the opportunity to be with him. ..

    " keep the file and go. ..I will see to that. ." Shravan replied without seeing her. ..

   " actually. ..what is the time now. ..shan. ..mine got struck. ..I think. .."actually. . . She was trying to show him the watch. ..

   Shravan showed her the wall clock. ..

      It  didn't worked. ..she left the room sadly. ..for the entire morning till lunch. ..she was literally behind shravan to say  sorry. ..

     Shravan didn't even mind her and plunge in to work. ...

    Sumo blamed herself. ..

   " sumo. ..you  waked up  the  other side of shan from sleep. ..the work holic. ..oh. ..god. ..have mercy on me. ..tell him to talk with me. .."
sumo was praying with full hope. ..