Get ready for the party. ..

After the break. ..staffs received a circular saying that, they have a success treat in evening. ..the day went on hurriedly as everyone had their own work. ..and everyone expect the evening party time. ..

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    Shravan was preparing for the party. ..He wore a simple pink t shirt with jeans. ..His all time new  try ..He perfumed him with his cologne. ..shravan whistled by seeing him in mirror. ..He checked his hair to set in place. ...He saw his tip of the nose. ..He remembered sumo and their nose touched each other's. ...He touched his nose tip. ..said lovingly. .." lucky fellow. .."

     " bhaiya. ...who was the lucky fellow. .? "  it was pushkar who was there always at right time to tease shravan ....

     Shravan smiled at him. .."chote. ..who do you think the lucky fellow. .? It's me who got a little brother like you. ..it's me. . . who got a lovely family like ours. ..and finally, it's me. ..the handsome. ..cute. ..smilee shravan. .."

    Pushkar looked shravan horribly. .."bhaiya. ..sorry for asking that. ..I have to tell you bhaiya. ..you have became a lecturer nowadays. ...oh. ..the one you gave in the channel. ..omg. ..I was died. .."Pushkar showed action as he was hung...

      " you. .."shravan started chasing pushkar who ran around his bed. ...

" sorry. .I was just kidding. ..sorry bhaiya. ."He apologised  while on the chase. ..

    " indeed bhaiya. ..It was informative. ..and I promise you that I won't ask any questions to you. ..and won't give a chance to lecture me. .."Pushkar said seriously. ..

    " Pushkar. ..when will you grow up. ..leave it. ..why you came here. ..any thing you want. .."shravan excused him as it was a usual happening with them. ..

      " bhaiya. ..I need your perfume. ..I use your cologne daily and I don't even get a single girl. ..let me see. .at least today. . . may God
Bless me to get a girl. .."Pushkar was serious about that. .

   " chote. ..it's not about
The cologne brand you use. ..it's sbout the personality. .."shravan took his turn to tease him. .

  " bhaiya. .."now he started chasing shravan. ..they both ran down the stairs ...nirmala and kamini were enjoying their play. ..they too got ready for the party. ..ramnath and lala ji was in their formal wear. ..ramnath saw shravan at casuals. ..He called shravan ...

    " Beta. ..its a success party and there will be higher people around. ..and in addition. ..you are the hero of today's evening. .."

     Shravan was not in a state to wear a formals. ..as sumo know him as shan. ..He asked hesitatingly. .." Papa. .
I am comfortable with casuals. ..and it was a team work. .I was not a hero. .."

   He tried to avoid it. .." Shan. ..not only for that mission. ..you have  .."kamini yet to say something and pushkar  interupted. .

    " even before. ...you are hero. ..am I right ma. .."Pushkar winked at kamini. ..

    "Han beta. ..change to the formals like a hero. ..this is too much indeed for a dress change. ..go. ..change ..."Nirmala patted his back and send him to change the attire. ..

   Shravan had seen pushkar winking at kamini. ..he thought himself that there might be some reasons for his dress code. ..are they looking a girl for me again. ..no. ..they won't take a decision before discussing with me. .

      Shravan had a cloud of thoughts and changed into formal shirt and blazer. ..

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
   Sumo was getting ready for the party. ..she wore a simple and elegant maxi dress. ..as usual, she prefered  simple make over and accessories. ..when she had a look at mirror. ..she had a thought of shravan. ..as they were busywith work, they hadn't spoke with each other at office. ..she had a hope that whether shravan would love her look. ..she smiled beautifully. ..
    " sumo. ..wear your smile always. ..nothing would show you pretty than your smile. .."she blew her fringed front hair up ...a sumo wale thing. ..

     Nanaji saw sumo getting ready somewhere and asked if it would be late while returning. ..He was at an urge to tell her about her past as the days of the case were  counting. ..

     Sumo reassured him that she will be back soon. ..and set her out for the party. ..

Made for Each Other -s1 & s2 ❤💑(shraman FF )_completed  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara