~1~

I'm Ellie Richmands ,im 18 and Louis Tomlinson has been my best friend and flat mate for years.  Me and Louis were neighbours, we dated for a while but it didnt work out, we decided to stay friends. I moved in with Louis a year later. Then when he joined one direction i had no where to live, so Louis requested i move in with them today. It was only me and Lou, the other boys were out doing who knows what. It's my first time meeting One Direction.

Me and Louis were dancing around the house singing 'Cooler Than Me' by Mike Posner. Until he grabbed a carrot and started chasing me around with it...

"LOUIS! PUT THE CARRROT DOWN!" I shouted at him he just looked at me, paused then continued running around like a looney. 

We heard footsteps at the door and Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn came through the door. 

"HARRY!!" Louis squelled and jumped into Harry's arms. Harry picked him up bridal style then imediatly dropped him, He walked over to me and looked me up and down.

"Who's this, Boo Bear?" Harry and Niall said in perfect sync.

"This is my awesome best-friend Ellie. Shes going to be staying with us for whie" Louis replyed with a grin.

The boys eyes lit up, I just stood there awkwardly like a potato. Lou finally broke the awkward silence a minute or so later.

"Well this is awkward." Louis glared at the boys.

They snapped out of their stare and began to ask me questions like:

"How did you too meet?" and "How long will you be staying?" 

Harry mentioned something that made Louis choke on his juice.

"So are you and Louis dating? If not are you single?" He asked wiggling his eye brows.

"Me and Louis have dated, but we're not now... i have a boyfriend. His name is Jack" I answered.

I heard a wave of 'awwws' and 'oooooohhhhs'. I just laughed and bit my lip.

 Louis showed me to my room, i unpacked, and then lay down on my double bed.  The room had cream walls and pine flooring, there was a huge window looking over london.I marved in the view for a minute or two. 

"its beautiful isnt it?" i heard someone say quietly.

I spun around to see Liam in his checkered pj pants, no shirt. 

"Erm, Yeah it is." i replied and he came and joined me by the window. We just stood there for a while and he pointed out a few things yu could see from our flat.

Louis entered the room silently and snuck up behind Liam and I and leapt on us.

"AHHHHHHH, LOUIS WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" I furiously screeched.

Louis and Liam burst into laughter and i couldnt help but join in. We got up off the floor after laughing till our sides hurt. 

"Are you going to go to bed soon?" Louis questioned before pointing to the clock, it was 10 o'clock.

"Yeah." I replied grabbing my pj's. I stared at them as they just stood there.

"That means im getting changed...." I raised my eyebrows as th boys just stood there. I glared at Liam he left immediatly.

"Louis that means, LEAAVEEEEE." I pushed Louis out the door and closed it behind him. I  was getting changed into my purple leapord silk pj boxers and grey tank top.

I went down stairs to grab a glass of water and i was confronted by Louis, Harry and Zayn. 

"Good night boys" i told them while Louis came up and gave me a kiss on the cheek,

"Just friends?" I heard Harry mutter. I chuckled.

"It was only a kiss on the cheek" i laughed and went to bed.