First

The next day, Mina woke up feeling hungry. She hesitated, whether to wake Momo up or not. She tapped her softly but was responded with a groan. Mina decided to go out. She walked into the living room and saw a girl sitting on the couch eating a bowl of cereal while watching the television.

"Oh, hi there," she said with her mouth full.

Mina bowed and walked back, embarrassed.

She turned around to met the other member of the house. Mina stumbled backwards and looked down before rushing back to Momo's room.

"Who's that?" Seulgi asked.

"Mina," he answered, taking out a drink from the fridge.

"Did you bring her back?" Seulgi bluntly said.

Jungkook was about to spit his drink out, "Fu-No. She's Momo's friend." though he knows it's a lie.

~~
Mina walked back to Momo's room and she is still sleeping. Mina cleaned the bed and sat down playing with her fingers and entertained herself by looking out at the window.

A few minutes later, the door opened revealing Jungkook. Mina looked up, and saw his head peaking out.

Jungkook saw Mina sitting down and looked at Momo, she's still sleeping.

"Are you hungry? There's food outside. You should eat. Since last night you didn't," he awkwardly said.

"What about her?" Mina answered.

"She'll wake up soon," he responded.

Mina nodded her head and stood up. Her stomach was empty and she couldn't handle it anymore.

Both of them walked towards the kitchen, Mina following him behind.

The girl she saw earlier was eating with a bowl of rice and other side dishes.

"Ah, Momo haven't woken up yet?" she questioned.

Jungkook shook his head in response. While Mina stood beside him looking up with her hair covering her face slightly.

The girl in front of them sighed. She was about to call them to sit down when Momo came out of her room shouting the food made.

"Why didn't you guys wake me up. I'm hungry," the blonde girl pouted.

"Just come and eat," the brown haired girl waved her hand and Momo smiled stupidly(JYP ver).

After a satisfying meal the three memebers quickly cleaned the table before Mina could do anything. Because of that, Mina just silently sat there, not knowing what to do.

Momo walked back to her room and Mina followed her.

"Um.. I was wondering if you know where Jung Shik Bar is?" Mina said.

"Eh? A bar? Why do you wanna go there?"

"I work there and my boss must be finding for me."

"Fine fine," Momo agreed. "Get ready first," Momo said, giving her a new set of clothes.

~~
Both girls sneak out of the house. Good thing the living room and kitchen were empty.

They left the house with no sound but unfortunately, Jungkook was outside the house waiting for them.

"Shit," Momo blurted out.

He smirked, "I'm not stupid. Let's go."

Momo rolled her eyes while Mina kept a blank face. Momo pulled Mina's hand, so that she'll keep close to Momo.