Saving Her

Both of then ran back to their house.

"Momo.. What the heck did you do?!" Jungkook scolded her while catching his breath.

"Aish, shut up," Momo said, ruffling her hair.

"Omo.. What happened to you guys," Seulgi came out if no where with a face mask.

"Ask this girl," Jungkook said pointing towards Momo before going into his room.

"Eh? Naega?" Momo widen her eyes.

~~
"Who were they?" Jungyo lowered himself.

"I don't know.." the redhead said softly.

"Why? Scared I might really kill you?" Jungyo said putting his hand on the chair, intimidating her.

She stayed quiet. He scoffed at her silence. Usually she would say something.

He took out a piece of chocolate, "Have it."

Mina looked at him, with a hint of fear on her eyes. He nudged the chocolate. Mina slowly and slightly opened her mouth and ate the chocolate whole.

"Good girl," Jungyo said while smiling.
Have the guts to smile. Unbelievable. Mina spoke to herself, looking at him with anger.

~~
Knock knock

"Yah, Jungkook can I come in?" Momo whisper-shouted as she peeked her head through his door, his back facing her.

"What." the brown haired guy coldly replied.

"It's ok if you don't want to do it. I thought you might wanna join me. But it's okay," Momo acted as if she was sad.

"Wait. What?" Jungkook said turning his head.

Momo jumped on his bed and took his pillow to hug it.

"Just now.. When we were at that place.."

"Uh-huh.."

"I saw a girl tied to a chair," Momo whispered.

Jungkook covered his mouth, "Really?"

"Yeh, so I was thinking.." Momo dragged her words while bitting her bottom lip.

"You wanna rescue her?" Jungkook said finishing her sentence.

"Yes."

"Okay." Jungkook said.

"Wait. Really?!" Momo said piercing his arm.

Jungkook quickly moved his arm due to the pain, "Ah, move. I'm going to sleep."

"Tsk, yes Jungkook-ssi."

~~
Momo laid on her bed, "1, 2, 3,"

"One night, one dies, one lives and one...guilty. Then.."

She paused for a moment.

"Heh," and gave a small laugh.

"That's stupid," the blond petite said looking at the ceiling and playing with her fingers.

"Good night mom," the girl said, smiling and closed her eyes.

~~
"E-excuse me.." she quietly said.

"What do you want?" One of them, Minjeong, spoke.

"I need to go..." she softly said because she was embarrassed.

The guy rolled his eyes and untied her. He followed her as they entered the place.

Mina entered the room. She carefully looked outside, making sure he wasn't looking. She slowly opened the window and slipped through it. Good thing she was flexible. She landed on the other side and slowly walked to the back entrance she found out.

Out of the blue, the blond girl she encountered earlier was there. The girl cursed, shocked to see her.

"What are you doing here?!" she softly shouted.

"Same goes to you."

She looked over Mina's shoulder and took her hand.

"We better get going, they might get suspicious," she gestured Mina to follow her.

Without hesitation, Mina followed her and looked back.