Seen

For the first time in her life was she afraid. Her hands were trembling and her tears were forming.

While Mina was trying to blink back her tears the others where following him. Even with her hands and body tied she managed to pull herself up. She looked at the opened door, the light outside was calling her but she couldn't. For once she felt helpless, lonely and scared.

If only she didn't escape, nothing like this would happen. She would probably be with the doctor, who she didn't like but that doesn't matter. If only there was someone who she could trust.

~~
The metal bar made sounds as Momo dragged it along the metal fence of a abandoned warehouse. Walking with her was Jungkook, her trusty sidekick. They were having their usual night walk around their neighbourhood.

Jungkook suddenly stopped, "Yah, did you hear that?"

"What?" Momo replied, playing with her metal toy.

"I thought I heard someone saying.." he shooked his head, "nevermind."

The petite rolled her eyes.

"I'm going in," Momo said waving her hand before jumping over the fence.

She walked into the back door of the building, looking around and whistled.

As she got closer to an opening, she heard male voices. She peeked through the door-opening-with-no-door and saw a few guys drinking.

She scoffed, "underage children be drinking. That's pathetic."

What caught her attention was a girl with her body tied. Her long red hair was in a mess and her white shirt was dirty.

"Pfft, kidnapped a girl I see, even more pathetic," the blond haired petite said.

She backed away, still looking at them but didn't realise that she had step on a cardboard box. She cursed, and checked if they heard it.

"Thank god," Momo said putting her hand over her chest.

She slowly backed away but to face a black haired man. She mentally cursed.

"What are do you think your doing here?" he said with a heavy accent.

"I was about to go.. Heh."

He stepped forward and she step backwards. Both of them soon ended up in the big room with the tied girl.

"Yah.. Saving your friend there is it?" another one said.

There were seven guys surrounding her, some with wooden bars. Momo regretted for throwing her 'better-quality' bar away.

"Eh? I do think know her," she said.

"Don't lie, if not no one would be here," the black haired one said.

"Seriously, I don't know her. I just came from around.. And adventure.. Yey," Momo said with slight jazz hands.

"Yeh right. She your friend right Mina?" a brown haired guys said to the girl.

She didn't say or do anything.

"Aish, seriously. I don't know her and she doesn't know me, so let me go orh?" Momo said with 'pleading' eyes.

"Tsk, get her," the black haired said.

"We could have been friends." Momo sarcastically said.

Momo knocked out a few before running towards the back exit where Jungkook was found playing with his phone.

He saw the blond petite running towards him, "Run!"

The two ran trailing six guys behind.

"Momo yah! What did you do?!" Junkook shouted while running.

"I don't know but just run!" Momo replied, gaining speed.

Soon the six guys became tired while the pair continued running not wanting to die.