Encounter

Momo opened the door to her apartment and gestured Mina to come in. Momo held her finger over her lips to Mina to be quiet. Both crept into Momo's room and Momo slowly closing the door. She turn on the light and saw Jungkook there, with his arms crossed.

"Shoot," The blonde girl said.

"Nice to see you have a friend there," Jungkook said raising a brow.

"Aha.. Yes. This is my friend. She- well she was.. Sleeping over tonight ya know," Momo said doing finger guns with an awkward smile.

While Mina stood there with her hands together at the back.

"Don't lie. You came out without me."

"I have a reason. Okay? I just wanted to check it before we did anything. Kind of like research but then she was there escaping so.. Yay?" Momo said, hoping her friend would not be mad at her.

Jungkook sighed and just nodded.

"Do you know her name?" he continued.

"Mi.. Na?" Momo said looking at the redhead for confirmation.

Mina nodded her head is response.

"I'm Momo," Momo said taking her hand out.

Mina took it after a few seconds.

"I'm Jungkook. And I'll be out," the brown hair boy said leaving them alone.

As soon as he left Momo asked her, "Who were those guys? What are their relations to you? Did they torture you?"

Instead, Mina replied her, "Do you have a spare towel and clothes," coldly.

"Uh.. Yeah sure sure," Momo took out a few clothing and a towel, "Here." And pointed to her bathroom.

Mina bowed and went towards the room. While waiting, Momo played on her phone.

~~
"I don't know.." that was what Mina answer to her questions.

"You don't know why they did that to you?" Momo asked.

Mina shook her head. Momo crossed her arms, "What? There must be a motive."

"Have you done anything thing to him or any of them that made them mad?" Momo asked.

"I don't.. No."

Momo touched her chin. And shut her eyes.

"I need to sleep. I'm thinking too much," Momo joked, opening an eye.

Mina gave a small giggle and Momo smiled at her cute action.

~~
The manager was alone in bar cleaning the last table. He noticed a brown book that was designed with a letter purple 'M'. He couldn't help but to look inside.

Page one:

I just found out that my twin died when we both were born. She was supposed to come out first but that didn't happened. She died inside mom and it was because of me. I feel sad but why can't I cry. I want to know how it feels to cry. Am I not normal? Why can I not show my feelings to people. I guess I'll only show through my writing..

He was shocked about Mina's past. His vision started to blur. You can't blame him because he always treated her like his daughter/younger sister. He flipped through the book and stop at a page that caught his attention.

It happened again..
Now that I'm 10, I found out that my older brother, Jinyoung, died in a car crash.. Because of me. He was chasing me and I was stupid, so so so stupid to run towards the road and he chased me until there and got hit by a car. Why does this happen to me. It seems I'm a bad luck in my family. Why bother living here right?

He slipped a few and saw the last page,

Happy 14th birthday Minari.
Today.. I met this nice-looking guy and he offered me a job. And I also visited grandma. She is doing alright. I hope she recovers. I pray for her everyday. I love you grandma :)

"She is such an angel.. I wonder where she is right now. I miss her company."