Brianna's a cheater?!?! @.@

My feet stumbled across the wood chips and dirt inside of the playground. I looked over to my left there was Chandler, it was funny to think I had a chance with him. My heart could only ache knowing that he loved another girl, Brianna. The little hopes and dreams that I had were coming to an end. Brianna was the only person on his mind, lovewise. Who could blame him? She was everyones' ideal perfect girlfriend. Silky, long, prefect looking hair, cat-like green and blue eyes that changed colors depending on how you looked at them, but not to forget the fact that she had such a charming, outgoing, charismatic personality. 

             Don't even get me started on her figure! My heart throbbed, listing all the great things that she had. It was like everything was in slow motion. The thoughts clouded my memory, as my pace quickened. Salty tears were blurring my vision from seeing in front of me. Blushed, thinking that Chandler could have noticed. I stopped mid run, before bringing a sleeve up to my eyes. It couldn't have been more embarrassing, I whipped them away quickly, checking to see if Chandler had saw me. He looked over to me, smiling. When is there a time when he isn't smiling? I chuckled to my self. His speedy legs got him to the first swing, and me to the second one. "And Y/N, the world's second best champion comes in the second place. Y/N GETS SLIVER!!!! SHE WON SECOND, JOHN!!! IT'S A GIANT WIN FOR Y/N!!!" Chandler yelled, a cheeky grin spreads across his face. I grabbed the rubbery cherry red, yet faded swing. A small giggle escaped my lips, I shut my mouth after the embarrassing laugh was heard. 

          I sat down quickly, kicking my legs in and out. A frown found a way on to the lower part of my face. Forcing my mouth to change upwards, the breeze brushed against my face. The cool sensation relaxed my muscles and joints, while still kicking. Looking to the right to check Chandler, he was smiling and laughing, so happy. How could I not smile? His face turned into a stupid looking face, obviously trying to distract me from kicking to win the game. "Haha, stop making that face! I'm going to lose!" I exclaimed, closing my eyes. Suddenly, I felt like I was falling. My first reaction was to tuck into a ball, so I did. My body continued rolling, until my arms went out like wings. I looked back at the swings, Chandler stood there laughing and giggling up a storm. Before running over to me and helping me stand. "Are you alright?" He panted between laughs. I sheepishly ran a hand through my hair and replied. "Yeah, just tuckin' and rollin'!" Dude, he's so prefect, and cute- OH MY GOD Y/N!! GET OEVR YOURSELF, HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!! "You wanna go lay in a pile of daisies or just flowers in general, like some crack heads??" I asked, looking up at him. He smiled, "Why I would LOVE to part take in that activity! Off we go!" He held out his arm and I took it, we began walking like we had been from the 1980's or something. 

          There had been a small patch of wild flowers on the grass. Chandler layed on the grass, and patted the ground next to him, in a playful like way. I rolled my eyes laughing, but sat down smiling. Just as I was getting use to the grass, my eyes closed. A second later, my eyes snapped open, Chandler was gone. My face turned pale. "Chand? Chand, where you at dude?" I said out loud, turning around. My eyes went from left, to right, then I stopped in the middle. Chand. He was next to Brianna? I'm guessing... I ran over to him, almost tripping over my own feet. The closer I was the more I saw. Not only them, there was someone else. A guy. The guy. My feet carried me next to Chand's side. He looked pissed, very pissed. "Look Chandler, I know this looks really bad, but it's not what it looks like!! He's just my friend, I can explain!" Brianna yelled, drawing more attention towards the argument. How could she?!?! He's the sweetest thing on this earth! It's not fair, that bitch! He was perfect! "Yeah! Sure! You were just kissing your friend! So this is where you've been, this is why you've been ignoring me, THIS IS WHY YOU'VE NEVER WANTED TO HANG OUT!!! I can't believe you, Brianna!! You know what?? We're over, we're just done. Bye." Chandler ranted angrily, I couldn't help but feel bad. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from him. After we were on the street, away from the park, away from them. "Chandler, what the hell was that?!?" I asked, staring at him. He sighed, stopping in mid walk. "Y/N, Brianna c-cheated on me." He must of been so hurt that he stuttered, that ungreatful bitch. She caused him to hurt. Stay positive, Y/N, stay positive. 

        The boy that whom I had loved so much, is hurt, broken. "Chand, I, I-I'm so sorry!" I hugged him, his slender arms embracing me back. "You don't deserve this. None of this, not one bit." I slowly rubbed his back, trying to comfort him a tiny bit. "But don't you worry, there's a million other girls out there, who are  in love with you. Some are probably writing fanfic about you, right now! Chand you don't need her, or any of this right now. So we can cry when we get home and eat ice-cream, and watch some cheesy sob love story. But I'm here with you, so you don't have to cry alone. Come I'm your rock, the Patrick to your SpongeBob, the dank to you meme, and the Miss. Piggy to your Kermit, and the Dino to your Fred Flinstone. I'll be here." Chandler cracked a sad smile, as we pulled away from the hug. "Your right, let's go."

Hey guys Lori here!! SO, I just wanted to make a 1000+ word special because you guys are soooo amazing!! I got 1000 views!!! Omg! I just wanted to say thank you sooooo much!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! BYE.