0///^///0 Blushing Is Contagious!!!

"Thanks Mom!"  I said.  I put my phone near my face again and said.  "Yeah I can come now, Mom's not that over protective anymore.  I guess."  "That's great!  When though?"  He asked me.  I can imagine him in his pjs, so cute!  "Oh, um, 12 sharp.  I'm not such a morning person, and before you think I'm a sloth, I'm not.  My Mom's timing of waking me up messed me up to think that the morning is the night and the the night is the morning.  It's like because I go to a night school.  Sorry to run on about my self, but is Brianna going to be there?  If she is um, it's gonna kinda of awkward, you know...  You, your girlfriend, and some random girl you met on the street."  "No, no, no she's not and it would be pretty awkward.  Your not random, your so cool!!  I mean you might be on 'The Walking Dead' for gods' sake!  Your frikkn' ice, dude!"  Chandler says.  I laugh and blush.  "Gee, Chandler your such a sweet heart!  Thanks you really are the sweetest.  Anyways I have to eat some pizza, and get some sleep.  See you in the morning, Chand!"  "Same to you, Y/N!"  We hung up at the same time.  I ate some Pizza and took Molly up to my room.  Ran to the bathroom and took the best shower I could with the little amount of energy I still had.  Got out, changed, and went to bed.  Sleeping peacefully.  I was dreaming of Chandler, and just when he was about to kiss me, Molly started licking my nose.  She woke me up!!  "Molly! I was having such a great dream!  Oh well I'll see him today."  I say out loud.  I put on my F/C shirt, jeans, sneakers, and brushed my H/C hair.  I have to look great at least.  I ran downstairs and opened the door.  Chandler looked like he was just about to knock.  He blushed and quickly regained his stance.  "You look great, Y/N!"  He said, looking away to hide his own blush.  I flushed a bright pink.  He thinks I look great?  Awww, so cute!!!  "Thanks Chandler!  You look great too!"  He had a dark green jacket, jeans, and high tops.  Our blushes had gone away.  "Race you there."  We both started running on the side of the street.  Some old people were staring at us as we ran.  We finally got there, I tripped Chandler caught my arm. I laughed.  "I'm a cultz."