Wait, What?

My mouth dropped to the floor.  He wants my phone number?  Holy flipp'in dolphin butts!  He wants my number!!  Stay cool Y/N, stay cool.  "Do you have your phone?"  I ask him.  "Uh,"  He reached in to his back pocket.  He pulls out a slick IPhone seven.  Nice pick Chandler.  "Here."  I take the phone from his reaching out palm.  I started to put my number in to his phone.  As I put my number in his phone, I realize that Chandler's blushing.  Too cute!  Omg, my new screen saver.  I hear the clicking of heels, a whole universe of fangirls screaming, this could only mean one thing.  Either the world is ending, or his girlfriend is coming.  As I turn my head I see her Brianna Maphis, her blond hair in the wind, kinda like he man...  The cat eyed woman started screaming.  "Hey Chandie Bear!  Where were you I missed you!  Like a lot!"  Brianna screamed kissing Chandler's cheek.  To stop my ears from bleeding, I gave Chandler back his phone, and started running back home.  "Bye Chandler!"  I yelled while waving, and running at the same time.  "Bye Y/N!"  He yelled back.  I laughed at his response, I like him.  He's easy to talk to, and cute.  Crap, I think I got a crush.  I open the door to my own house and walk in.  "Y/N!  Where were you?!  I almost had a heart attack when I realized that you weren't here!"  Mom scolded me for leaving without M.P.(Mom's Permission.)  "Ok, ok, I get it Mom.  I just really need a walk sometimes.  You know?  Especially since I have teenager issues."  That should get me out of trouble.  For now.  "Y/N M/N L/N!"  (Y/N=your name.  M/N=middle name.  L/N=last name.)  "Lying is not allowed in this household!  But I did see you helping that boy outside, that was very nice of you Y/N.  Now go and rest, my little good doer.  I'll call you when dinner is ready."  Mom kisses my forehead, and leaves.  Ah, the best thing ever, a Mother's love for her child.  I walked upstairs slowly, feeling tired as hell.  I wobbled in to the comfort of my own room.  I jumped on the bed, landing on my stomach.  My phone started ringing in my back pocket.  I reached for it, got it.  "Hello?"