2 Weirdos!

Chandler started laughing and smiling with me.  He pulled me up, with smiling eyes.  I looked back at him, then looking back down at our hands.  I blushed, realizing that we were still holding hands.  I quickly pull away, and push away.  I like Chandler, I just don't, I....  I don't know how to tell him.

CHANDLER'S P.O.V brought to you by....  Um, Walmart. Yeah that seems legit.  (Shhh.)

????  Why did she pull away?  Oh, it's awkward, that's why!  I'm so retarded.  "Come on, let's go inside."  I say reaching for the door nob.  Y/N nodded smiling at me excitedly.  "You look like a little kid in a candy store!"  I say pinching her cheeks.  "Psh, whatever.  You look like your staring at kitten!"  Y/N replies poking me in the nose.  "It's not my fault Mom never let's me go to other people's houses.  So this might be the fourth- no third time I've been to someone else's house.  I know sad right?"  The words she uses make her sound like a trapped deer in head lights.  I feel bad for her...  "Hey, your here now!  Isn't that great?  So let's not worry about this right now.  Ladies first!"  Y/N nodded once again.  She looked like she was in thought, adorable.  Y/N punched my arm playfully and giggled.  "Your right.  What a true gentleman!" She put her hand on her heart as if she was touched.

Y/N'S P.O.V!!

"My ice heart has been warned!"  I bear hugged him like an actual real life grizzly bear.  I'm sooo risky, like YOLO am I right?  Those words in my mouth don't feel right.  Like at all.  Chandler's mouth dropped and his eyes widened.  Finally, he spoke to me.  "Oh my god.  How did you manage to make me lose my breath.  Also, how did you hug me like a real fricken Polar bear?!?  LIKE HOW?!?!"  He asked half scream yelling.  "Shhhh!  Your scaring the neighbors!  Ok let's just go inside."  I say as I put my arm around his neck.  "Your right, I am scaring them.  Let's play some Call Of Duty."  He replies as I nod.  "Oh after this, on Tuesday, 'TWD' producers' want you to try out for the part.  Sound good??"  I punched him in the arm.  "Oh my god.  What if I suck??  Bruh, what if they hate me?!?!"  I say to him questioning how it's going to work.  "It's cool!  I know you'll get the part."  "Chandler Riggs, you changed my life.  From just pushing a giant ball with you, and now, you act like you've known me from the first time you were born.  You are a truly an awesome human being."  "I know."  "Pft."  I punched his arm playfully, laughing till tears came out of my eyes.  He started laughing too.  "Much sass, such beauty."  He says jokingly flipping his hair.  I held my stomach, and fell on the ground cry laughing.  "J-Jesus, you made me laugh so fricken hard, I'm going to pee my self!  Stop, please."  I say laughing, tears of joy roll down my cheeks.  Chandler wipes the tears away, smiling at me.   "Come on, let's not scare the neighbors anymore."  He says pulling me up, and leading me inside.