Cow Liver And Peeled Soybean Salad! EW!

I hung up my phone, and ran down stairs to see what grossness my Mom was cooking.  I want through the living room, the kitchen, and then I finally got to the dinning room table.  Mom always tries to make or at least I think she tries to make good food.  But, as you know it's the real world, so it always turns out bad.  Let me rephrase that it's THE WORST.  No offense, Mom.  Mom walked in to the dinning room with two trays.  Two trays of GROSSNESS!  "Oh, Honey, you came just in time!  I made cow liver and soybean salad!"  She exclaimed.  I almost puked when I heard those words.  BRUH.  THAT'S DISGUSTING NOT EVEN DOGS CAN EAT THAT!  WHAT IS GOING ON IN HER MIND?!   I looked at her with puppy dog eyes and the cutest pout I could make.  This works every time.  "Yeah, I didn't that would work out well too.  How about you go and feed this to Molly, if she can swallow it fully.  And we can order some pizza instead?"  Mom asked me.  I nodded quickly.  Molly is our old, red, pure bred, golden retriever.  I walked to the glass slide door.  I opened it and there was Molly.  Resting on the grass next to our very own pool.  Yes, I'm a giant show off but there's something awesome about bragging sometimes.  (I sound soooo evil for saying this.)  I hadn't taken a shower, yet.  So I could get dirty.  (EWWWW, WHAT WERE YOU SICK MINDED PEOPLE THINKING!!!!!  NOT THAT WAY!!!!  YOU GROSS, GET YOUR MIND CHECKED!!!!  Jk I'm sorry I had to.)  Molly ran up to me and sniffed me.  (This is what Molly the dog was thinking when she sniffed Y/N.  Molly: "Girl, you smell worse than that Great Dane next door!  The heck you been doing?!  HUH?!?  You stanky, not stinky, STANK!")  Even though she was old, she still had the energy of a puppy.  I ran back inside and grabbed the trays, Molly poked her head through the door.  Begging me to come in, I shook my head sadly.  Molly understood it wasn't the first time, ever since she was a puppy she wasn't allowed in the house because Mom said that she would make a huge mess, and how she would be the only one to clean it up, and what not.  I walked outside and set the two trays on the ground.  Molly looked at me as if she was asking me if she could eat it or not.  I smiled this was the fun part.  "GO MOLLY!  GO EAT IT!  GET IT!"  I yelled.  Molly jumped by the trays of food and started eating it like it was a rabbit in the olden days.  Sometimes I wonder if Molly was a human, if she would be more normal than I would be.  Meh, I don't care weird is cool.  If I were from the 1800's I would probably fit right in.  Other than, having more teeth than the normal girl would, and would be more whiny.  What sun really burns.