Parenting Problems. Part 1

I laughed at Molly as she ate up all of her gross, home cooked/ burnt, meal.  Ew, it's musty, crusty, dusty self in it's glory.  So gross.  Molly nudged the empty, green, sticky tray back towards me.  I cringed at it, wondering how she ate it.  I picked the empty tray up, hoping that I wouldn't have to do this dish for the dishes.  I put the stank tray in the sink, washing my hands after I touched it.  I will never be clean ever again.  Molly ran in the house and jumped on me,  licking my face.  She barked happily nudging my forehead.  I laughed at her sitting up, and rubbing behind her ears.  Mom watched me as I played with Molly.  "Y/N!!!!  What is Molly doing in the house?!?"  I sighed, two times in a day that's a record Y/N!  "Mom, Molly should be a inside dog.  And I had enough!  You never give me any happiness or any freedom!  Sooner or later I'll be moving off to Japan, or Tokyo, or, or somewhere far!  I'll  just die living the most boring life I could of!  I feel like a dead bird, never set free, but stuffed, just to be looked at and nothing else!  Instead of letting me explain, you yell, you scream.  Your just as bad as me!  And I demand, I demand freedom!  After all I only have two friends.  And their your clients' daughters'!  All I ever wanted was freedom but NO I can never have it because it's always too dangerous!"  My voice cracked at the end because I was crying.  Tears fell out of my eyes and on to the ground, my heart finally had spoken after all these years.  And it hurt like hell.  I had only dreamed of speaking up to my Mom.  Mom's eyes' softened.  She ran over to me, and hugged me.  "Honey, I had no idea.  You could've just told me, I'm your Mom.  I only want what's best for you."  She replied.  I rolled my eyes behind her back.  (I don't know why you so evil I'm sorry!!  I just wanted to express the reader's feelings, to show what happens when you snap.)  "Fine then, 'The Walking Dead' said that they want me to act as Carl Grimes' love interest on the show."  I said softly.  I saw my Mom's eyes' get bigger and bigger and bigger.  Then I heard a huge loud squeal, it came from own Mother.  WOAH.  "OMG!  That's amazing, honey!  How though?"  "Well, the boy who I met and helped today, was Chandler Riggs the actor of Carl.  The main protagonist son.  He said the part was mine if I wanted it.  Also, never ever do that scream thing again."