Parenting Problems Part 2.

"Oh Y/N, this is great news!  We can go shopping for some new outfits and-"  Just then the doorbell rang, wow what a coinkydink.  (I feel stupid saying coinkydink.  XD)  "PIZ-za!"  A man said with a New Jersey accent and also with a voice crack.  Poor guy, puberty sucks!  If the night couldn't get any cringier.  I wipe the the tears from my face and the hair that stuck to it.  I puffed, if I knew that Mom's mood swings could be changed so fast I would've been saved soo many times ago.  And I lived with her for like what, 16 years, that's saying a lot Y/N.  I'm such a good daughter!  Note the sarcasm in my thought voice.  But I can't believe I might be on 'The Walking Dead'!  And Mom's happy about it!!  This is literally the best day of my life!  My phone started ringing, again.  It was Chandler EEEKKKK!!!!  I can feel my heart in my throat, I need to calm down like way down.  Why am I like this???  I know Chandler is a nice guy and all, but he has a girlfriend, and he probably isn't interested on breaking up with her anytime soon.  Just stay calm, Y/N.  Ok I'm cool, I'm chill, I'm Y/N, I can do this.  I answer the call and go into the other room.  "Hey Chandler!  How's it hanging?"  I asked.  "Great, are you ok?  I heard a load of screams."  He replied.  He cares about me!  OMG MY LIFE.  "Uh, Y/N you there?"  "Huh? Oh I'm sorry.  No I'm fine, just a tiny disagreement with my mother dearest!!!  But I told her about the good news and she seems hyped.  It's super weird because Mom is like, SUPER over protective.  It's like watching a live Gorilla in your house eat everything in it.  No joke."  He laughed once more before speaking.  "That means she loves you, silly!"  He says, I can hear the smile in his voice.  "I know, I know, but she doesn't let me go any further than the neighborhood.  It's kinda sad....  I'm like Harmabe."  I say.  Why Harmabe though?  I'm so weird.  "Let's hang out tomorrow, at my house.  If your Mom says yes, that is.  Sound cool?"  "Yeah, Gotta ask Mom though.  Wait a sec."  "Hey Mom, can I hang out with Chandler tomorrow?"  I ask.  She set the pizza down on the table and put her hands on her hips.  "If you want to Y/N."  She said, smiling.