2

Charlie's POV
I woke up and noticed my alarm didn't go off. I looked at the time and realized I was late.

"Shit." I mumbled and threw my covers off and I ran into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. I got dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans, a shirt with the diners name on it, and VANS. I put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my bag and phone and keys and I drove off to the diner. I'm surprised my step mom didn't wake me up. I pulled into the parking lot and parked and got out locking my car and I ran inside. I went to clock in but my step mom, Carol stopped me.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Clocking in for work." I said.

"You didn't see the note on your dresser?" She asked.

"No? I was too busy rushing to come here." I said.

"Okay. Well, you're fired." She said.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"You're never on time." She said. "Today proved just that." She said.

"Someone turned my alarm off." I said. "I'm never late." I said.

"I don't want to hear the lies. Hand over your apron and your shirt." She said. "And your name tag." She added.

"I don't have a shirt on underneath." I said.

"So?" She asked.

"I don't have a bra on either." I mumbled. Tyler came over and handed me one of his shirts. I went to the bathroom and changed into that shirt and I walked over to Carol and gave her the shirt, apron and name tag.

"Also, be out of my house by tonight." She said.

"You're seriously kicking me out? It's my dads house, not yours." I said. I walked out of the diner and walked out to my car and got in and I started it and drove off. I texted my friend Jenn.

Charlie:
Hey, Jenn, you up?

I locked my phone and drove to the house. I got there and parked and I got out and walked inside and upstairs and into my room. I changed and took a picture and posted it on Instagram.

Liked by colby_brock, samgolbach, katrinastuartofficial and 2,718 others

Charliexox Got fired from my job for no reason. But I'm still keeping it real 💯

178 comments

Colby_brock Text meee
Colbybrockfanpage Ew, why is Colby liking and commenting on your pic? 🤢
Katrinastuartofficial What happened?
Brennen I'm sorry, Charlie.
Brockstars You're ugly, how the hell are you friends with Colby and the guys?
Eltoncastee DM me or ask Colby for my number.
Charliexox @eltoncastee Okay 👌🏼

Why were people hating on me? I didn't do anything. I texted Colby.

Charlie:
Hey, my step mom fired me for no absolute reason 🙄

Colby:
I'm sorry 😔 also, I gave Elton your # if that's okay?

Charlie:
It's fine. I gotta also look for a place to stay.

My phone dinged and I saw a unknown number text me. I went to it and read the message.

Unknown:
Hey, it's Elton.

Charlie:
Hey, what's up?

Elton:
Not much, but I was gonna ask if you wanted to be apart of my clothing company.

Charlie:
You have a clothing company?

Elton:
Yeah, it's called senditco.

Charlie:
What would you have me do?

Elton:
Help with sending out the orders and packaging. It's in our garage.

Charlie:
Okay, sure. When do you want me to start?

Elton:
How about today?

Charlie:
Sure! Send me the address and I'll be there soon!

Elton:
Okay!

He sent me the address to their house. I changed into something a bit comfortable and I grabbed my bag, phone and keys and I walked downstairs and got in my car and got in and drove off to their house.

~
I got there and parked on the side of the street and I texted Elton.

Charlie:
Hey, I'm outside. Come open the gate.

I locked my phone and saw Elton walk out of the house. He opened the gate and I walked in and we hugged and pulled away.

"Elton, this means so much to me that you would help me out." I said.

"Hey, it's not a problem." He said and we walked inside and to the garage. I sat on one chair while he sat on the other. He started to explain everything to me, even pay. We eventually grabbed something to eat out of the kitchen. We were joking about something that had to do with filmography. My phone started ringing and I pulled it out of my pocket and saw Carol texted me.

Carol:
I want all of your belongings out of my house by midnight tonight.

I sighed and set my phone on the counter.

"Everything okay?" He asked.

"Not really, no." I said.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"My step mom is kicking me out for some unknown reason." I said.

"I'm sorry, Charlie." He said. I just nodded.

"She's still at work, I should head back and pack my stuff." I said.

"Are you gonna need any help?" He asked.

"It's fine." I said. He nodded and a red headed girl came in.

"Hey, babe. Who's this?" She asked pecking Elton on the lips.

"Hey, beautiful. This is Charlie, she's a friend of Colby's and my new hire. Charlie, this is my girlfriend Amanda." He said. She smiled at me.

"Hey." She said.

"Hi." I said. "I hate to cut this short, but I have to go." I said.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He said. I nodded and grabbed my stuff and walked out and I walked out the fence and shut it and I got in my car and started it and sighed.

This is going to be one hell of a ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sooooo, second chapter is out. I hope you guys enjoyed this.

Follow

Vote

Comment :)