five. bigger problems

Warning: Sharon.

  »»————- ☆ ————-««

( five. bigger problems )

»»————- ☆ ————-««

Natasha had got to Vienna a lot earlier than her expected arrival. The second she was inside, the scene was everything she had thought it to be. There were a lot of panelists alright. Reporters. Governors. Representatives. Media.

Everyone was there.

Jeez. So they messed up this big?

"Miss Romanoff?" A feminine voice sounded.

She turned around to see a lady wearing a beige coat and slacks approached her with a small smile. "Yes?" Natasha asked.

"These need your signature." She handed her a couple papers set on a clipboard. "Thank you." When she was done with the papers, she left her be.

She didn't even notice how disapproving or anxious she looked like watching the sight before her when a voice suddenly spoke from behind

She didn't even notice how disapproving or anxious she looked like watching the sight before her when a voice suddenly spoke from behind. "I suppose neither of us is used to the spotlight." She turned around and was surprised to find the son of the Wakandan king giving her a subtle expression. 

Prince T'Challa.

"Oh, well, it's not always so flattering," she said, forcing a lopsided smile.

T'Challa's eyes darted across the room and back to her. "You seem to be doing all right so far." He observed, giving a short smile. "Considering your last trip to Capitol Hill, I wouldn't think you'd be particularly comfortable in this company."

She let out a small sigh, seeing no point to lie about it. "Well, I'm not." 

"And that alone makes me glad you're here, Miss Romanoff." 

She arched a brow. "Why, you don't approve of all this?" 

"The accords? Yes. The politics? Not really." he admitted, mustering up a disapproving look, "Two people in a room that can get more done than a hundred."

Then another voice chimed in, one seemingly sounding older. "Unless you need to move a piano."

Natasha glanced back to finally come face to face with the Wakandan king. King T'Chaka. She greeted him enthusiastically. "King T'Chaka,"

"Miss Romanoff," he greeted back with the same tone before turning to T'Challa. "Son,"

And just like that, her mind quickly drifted back to the devastating incident that happened a few days ago in Lagos. She felt the overwhelming feeling of remorse and guilt and tried to completely patch things up with the Wakandan king. Well, it was his country after all.