two. soldier and the spy

Warning: INTENSE MAKE OUT SCENE WAAAAAHH!!!

  »»————- ☆ ————-««

( two. soldier and the spy )

»»————- ☆ ————-««   

"He doesn't have it," She heard Sam's call. He was talking about the weapon. "I'm empty!"

Shit. So, if those men didn't have it, then it could only mean her targets do. With that in mind, her legs seemed to take off faster than she expected. She was jumping, leaping, sliding, and shoving people with an apologetic look since the marketplace was filled with a vast number of them.

"Out of the way!" She took a rapid turn to the right, then a sharp one towards the left. Her target looked back at her in fear, as he kept trying to outrun her to no avail. Natasha was too fast and too smart for him.

She stepped on a table and lunged at the man, tackling him in the process. He raised his gun but she quickly grabbed his arm and hit him in the chest. She took a basket and flung it in the second man's direction, shoving it with a kick that went straight to his feet to knock him over.

Natasha stepped on the man's knee, then captured his neck between her legs and spun him backward. As she dragged the man down, the other came right at her, so she slammed her feet at his face. She punched him straight in the face rolled over to grab the gun on the ground.

At the same time she raised the pistol, the man was smart enough to grab his gun and aimed it at her too. Thet both stopped, staring intently at one another while anticipating their next move. A drop of sweat trickled down Natasha's forehead as she tried to catch her breath. Her opponent's gun staring right back at her.

"Drop it." The other man ordered, holding the vial of some red liquid in his hands. It looks dangerous enough as it is. "Or I'll drop this."

She swallowed thickly, thinking of a way to outdo this guy. Dammit. She needed backup. A distraction.

"Drop it!" He demanded.

"He'll do it!" The man raising the gun yelled to convince her.

Just on cue, she saw a mechanical object hovering a few feet from where they where. 

She let out a deadly smirk. 

A shot of blade suddenly hit the man, she took this distraction to fire at the target in front of her. Then ever so quickly—as fast as lightning— she bent down to catch the vial just in time. She turned to the hovering thing. "Payload secure. Thanks, Sam."

"Don't thank me." Came the response.

Natasha caught onto what he was hinting at and shook her head in disapproval. "I am not thanking that thing."

"His name is Redwing!" 

"I'm still not thanking it." 

"He's cute. Go ahead, pet him."

Natasha grimaced. "Yeah... no."

After all that was over, her mind suddenly drifted off to their fellow captain.

She recalled what his current situation was just moments ago, and worry quickly filled up her chest. This time, she didn't hesitate to go and check on him. It's not because she doubted his capabilities (nothing could ever make her question what he can do) but since their mission was done here, there's nothing wrong to give a little help.