I picked up the container of tacks then started stabbing them into his body. His face wad the most fun.

As I whipped him tacks and some needles went flying and others got stuck under his skin. I set the whip down and took the other whip with needles in it.

"FEEL MY PAIN" I yell angrily as I hit him with the whip.

*Victim POV*

"FEEL MY PAIN" he yells. I waited for a knife or a limb to be chopped off but instead I got a needle or sharp point filled whip to my leg. The sharp points stuck in my leg as he hit me.

"PLEASE STOP " I yell but it was only muffled. He took the whip and dragged it down my back, each point digging into my skin. I could feel the skin splitting and blood dripping down my back. I screamed loudly hoping someone would hear but there wasn't really a point to yelling trying to get the attention of someone. He turns the belt then runs the sharp points back my back. I yell and grip onto the chains.

*Jimin POV*
Yoongi wasn't home so I went to the butcher shop to see if he was there, and he was. I opened the door and saw him clipping off the finger tips of a man. He didn't see me so I went around the body and looked at all the blood, pins, tacks, and cuts.

"Yoongi...?" I whisper. He hears me then grabs me by the wrist then pulls me to another room.

"Jimin you can't be here" he says. He was covered in blood head to toe. He was sweating a lot too. I just stare at him not knowing what to say.

"Come home when your done" I say looking down at the ground.

"Jimin, I'm sorry but your in love with a killer" he says, I lift my head up and he gives me a kiss before leaving again.

*Victim POV*
He left for a short period of time so I thought I had time to think of way to get out of this. He came back and took the blindfold off. I saw his face clearly. I could see the pain in his eyes, he was hurting. I felt bad for him but net really because he did this to me. I knew I was going to die so I didn't try to do anything. He took the tape off my mouth and let me breath for a moment.

After a short while he got out some cleaning supplies. He poured water on me then started cleaning the blood off my body. To be honest it stung a little but it wasn't as bad as the pain I just went through.

"You remind me of my son" I say, he stops cleaning for a moment then cleans again.

"He was hurting inside like you are, I was like you once... except I didn't kill" I say. I didn't have a point to what I was talking about.

"He has a son now, he is a great father" I say. He stops then stands up and looks me in the eyes.

"My son is just a baby" he says cleaning the blood off of my chest.

"Don't you want to be there for your son?" I ask.

"Of course I do..." he says. Once the blood was all gone off my body he took bandages and wrapped me up.

"I can't let you go.... you saw my face. I have to kill you but I have to say I am impressed you lasted this long" he says mopping up the floor.

"I won't live long anyway, I won't try to extend my life any longer... life was miserable I'm kinda glad this happened" I say, a tear falls down my face. He put a plastic grocery bad behind my head and I knew what was coming. He took out a gun and pressed it to my forehead.

"Don't tell me I'm going to hell because I already know" he says.

"What's your sons name?" I ask.

"Park Hyunwoo" I say.

"Nice name, my sons name is Park Chanyeol... he is a good son. He married a guy name Byun Baekhyun. Do you know him" I say.

"Him and I are friends" he says.

"I'll see you in hell, say hi to Chanyeol for me" I say and with that he shot me. The room went dark and a cold feeling took over my body for a second then it was gone.

*Yoongi POV*
After I shot him I felt bad, I was regretting what I had done. I can't live with the fact that I killed the father of my friends husband. I sat on the floor and leaned against the wall. The gun looked really nice. I put the gun to my head and started sobbing. I wanted to pull the trigger so bad but I thought of Jimin and Hyunwoo and all the good things in my life.

I changed clothes then got rid of the body in the river. I drove home to Jimin who was making dinner. Hyunwoo was sitting in a little kids chair at the bar. He was laughing and playing with the food on his tray.

"Jimin.... I'm home" I say taking off my shoes. I brought my bloody clothes to the washing machine then started it. He gave me a bowl of black bean noodles. I wasn't hungry. I sat there staring at the noodles for a few minutes.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"No" I say plainly.

"What happened?" He asks.

"That man was the father of Baekhyun's husband" I say. He lifts my head and holds me hands. I was hurting so much inside, I couldn't hold my tears in anymore so I just them fall.

"I can't live with that Jimin!" I yell.

"Yoong-"

"I put a fucking gun to my head Jimin" I yell sobbing.

"I don't deserve you, you are too kind and I am too evil. I didn't deserve to meet you" I say sobbing into my sleeve.

"Yoongi, life will get better. I will help you, just tell me what you need" he says.

"Love" I say, I sob more.

*Jimin POV*
"Love" he says starting to sob more. I sat there shook at what he said. I didn't know how to respond.

"You must be hurting, what do you want?" I ask.

"Let's go on vacation" he says wiping away his tears.

"Where do you want to go?" I ask.

"I heard Busan has nice beaches" he says.

"They do. I would know, I'm from there" he says, we laugh a little.

"Lets go next week" he says. I nod my head and smile.

 I nod my head and smile