Chapter 7

*Jimin POV*
I wear sweatpants and a t-shirt that's black. He comes back wearing black ripped jeans and a grey sweatshirt.

"Oh good, you wore something I can easily take off" he says looking up and down my body.

"So...where are we going" I ask.

"Ramen and beer" he says. Odd for a date but I'm hungry so I don't care. We leave the house and head to the ramen place.

"So what are we" I ask.

"I don't know, what do you think" he says.

"Dating?" I say.

"If you want" he replies.

"Yes" I say.

"Then it's settled, we are dating" he says. We arrive at the place and order our food. Girls look at us and commenting on our looks.

"Your pants aren't something I can easily take off" I say.

"You think so? You don't need to worry you won't be the one taking them off" he says.

"I never did ask, why did you want me to wear something you can easily take off" I ask.

"I have something planned for tonight" he says. We sit quietly eating our food for a little.

"Wanna arm wrestle" he asks out of the blue.

"Sure" I say. We keep out eyes locked as we put our arms on the table.

"Three...two...one!" He says, I push as hard as I can taking down his arm down fast.

"No fair" he says.

"Wanna go again" I say, we do it again and again and each time I win.

"Why did you decide to take care of me" I ask.

"I liked you and I still do" he replies.

"I like you to..." I say blushing.

"I was thinking that we would have sex tonight but I'm not in the mood so what about a movie" he asks, so sex was the plan for tonight, I guess not anymore.

"Sure, why not" I say, we leave for the theater.

"What movie" he asks.

"The crime one sounds good" I say, he nods and pays for the tickets.

After the movie...

"Why would they want to kill off the fish, I get that the first one was witness to a murder but he is a fish he doesn't speak Korean. The second one I don't get he didn't even do anything all he did was swim, was that a crime? Was he somehow in the way? Why would they kill off the fish" I complain.

"Jimin, they were just fish" Yoongi says.

"I know but, why would they want to kill them" I say.

"Come on Jimin let's go home" he says guiding me through the theatre. We talk a out the movie on the drive back laughing and making fun of the characters from the movie. Police cars rush past us with their sirens blaring.

"What's going on" I ask as a person runs by.

"There was a body found hanging from a branch in front of the police station" the person replies.

"Then why are there police cars" Yoongi asks.

"I don't know" the person replies, I walk faster wanting to see. Yoongi grabs my arm stopping me.

"I don't want you seeing another body Jimin" he says, I turn around back walk back the other way back to our house.

*Jungkook POV*
I lay in the bath tub full of water and wine bottle in my hand. The room is dark because I can't stand the light anymore. Sorry by Halsey plays on repeat. I'm sorry Jimin, he seduced me and I know your with him now but please give me one more chance. I take a sip of wine from the bottle cry into the darkness. The water grows colder as I lay in the tub drinking alone.

"Jungkook?" Tae says through the door.

"Go away" I yell.

"I know how you feel, you loved him and I shouldn't have done that...I'm sorry but please come out of the bathroom" he says.

"No, please just let me be. I will be fine" I say taking another drink from the bottle.

"Jungkook please... just come out" he yells. I get out of the bath tub and walk to the bathroom counter where the razor is.

"Jungkook?... What are you doing?!" He asks trying to open the door but I locked it. I lay back in the tub and stare at the razor in my hand.

"I'm sorry, tell Jimin I love him" I sob as I get ready to drag the razor down my wrist on the vein.

"JUNGKOOK! What ever your doing stop, I can help you" he yells urgently.

"Isn't that what they all say" I sob as I drink again. He pounds on the door screaming my name and telling me to stop.

*Tae's POV*
I slam my body into the door trying to get it open but nothing is happening.

"Jungkook...Don't you want to get your promotion" I asks beginning to cry.

"I quit already" he replies, he sounds drunk.

"Open the door" I say.

"I'm sorry... but it's better for me this way" he says. I step away from the door then sprint breaking the door open. I see him laying in the tub with half drank bottle of red wine and razor pressed to his vein. He sons throwing the blade away from him.

"I love him Tae" he sobs.

"I know" I say, I take the bottle away from him and set it down on the floor. I turn the light on and grab a towel from the rack.

"Get up, your going to bed" I say helping out of the tub, as I dry him off he sobs mumbling about how much he loves Jimin. I put him in the robe and walk him to the bedroom.

"Please stay with me" he says, I nod and sit him down on the bed. I dress him for bed then lay him down covering him up. 

"I need to t-t-talk to himmm" He says drunkly as he tries to get but falls.

"I will talk to him in the morning" I say.

"You will get himmmm tooo come back right?" He asks falling asleep.

"Of course" I whisper and fall asleep next to him.

In Love With a Killer (Jimin x Yoongi)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara