Lost Senses

Ok so hi there! this is my first fic so don't hurt me. All characters belong to Rick Riordan except some may be a bit OOC. It starts off a bit slow but bear with me.
___________________________

Nico stared at Hades, not believing the scene before him. Hades held Percy by his hair, a Stygian blade pressed against his neck. Percy's eyes were dull, the eyes of one who has spent many nights and days alone in the darkest cells of the Underworld. His hair was matted with slime and who knows what else. There were many cuts and bruises in various states of healing. He was naked except for a dirty pair of what was once green boxers. His entire body spoke of hopelessness and malnourishment. While Percy's appearance was staggering enough for the King of Ghosts, what almost destroyed him was that he hadn't KNOWN. He HADN'T KNOWN his crush was being tortured by his own FATHER RIGHT UNDER HIS NOSE. Hades smirked, as if he could read Nico's thoughts. There was a glint of uncontrollable anger, however, in the god of death's eyes, warning of the storm to come. "Do you still LOVE him, you dirty freak?! Do you still LOVE him even after he has been dirtied and damaged?! YOU FREAK! MY OWN SON, A PERVERTED FREAK!! NO LONGER ARE YOU A SON OF HADES! NO LONGER ARE YOU A SON OF MINE!" Hades was shaking from the conviction in which he spoke. Nico's eyes brimmed as he backed away from the crazed god. Hades shook Percy -now unconscious- still yelling at Nico. "YOU LIKE LOOKING AT HIM DON'T YOU?!! YOU LIKE HEARING HIS VOICE?! WELL NO LONGER SHALL YOU!" With these words, Hades swung his pitch black blade at Nico. A bolt of crackling black energy shot out of the sword and slammed into Nico, throwing him against the wall. His head snapped back and hit the wall with a sickening 'crack'. Nico slumped to the cold ground, unconscious.

. . . . . . . . . .

When Percy opened his eyes, he was surprised and wary of the fact that he seemed to be nearly completely healed. He was also in a better cell, it had light and even a cot. There was a metal bowl and a spoon in the corner. He stretched his stiff muscles and swung his feet onto the ground, shakily standing. He was again surprised by his abode. His cell was circular and in the middle of a large, also circular, room. As he stared into the dusky room he noticed a lump directly in front of his cage. A lump that was the size and shape of a certain black haired, shadow traveling friend of his. Percy's sea green eyes widened in recognition and horror. "Nico! Nico answer me!" he yelled. Or at least that was what he thought he would yell. Instead however, his throat seemed to constrict and all that came out was silence. His eyes widened and he tried again to speak and again nothing came out. Just little puffs of silent air. 'My voice! Why can't I speak?! What's wrong with me?!' Percy thought. He started to panic, hyperventilating and rocking himself. 'My voice! My voice! What's happened?! Why?!' Silent tears coursed down the son of the sea god's face as he rocked and cried himself back to sleep.

. . . . . . . . . .

When Nico woke, he didn't initially realize it. Everything hurt and everything was dark. But then he felt the icy hard ground beneath him and reality came crashing in. He was awake so why couldn't he see? He closed his eyes again and reopened them. Everything was black as pitch. Nico felt dread coiling in his belly as he recounted Hades' words. "YOU LIKE LOOKING AT HIM DON'T YOU?!". Nico curled in on himself and started sobbing as Hades' rant echoed over and over through his mind. He wasn't stupid. He could put two and two together. The question wasn't IF he was blind. It was how long was he going to be.

___________________________

HADES' VIEWS ON GAYS ARE NOT MY OWN! I AM TOTALLY ACCEPTING OF GAYS, LESBIANS, TRANS AND ALL THAT!