Chapter 16

LISA P.O.V

"What nonsense are you spouting now?" I said grumpily.

"Did I wake you up from your sleep?" Bambam asked me.

"Noooo I was wide awake waiting for your call at midnight." I said sarcastically.

"HAHA! I KNEW IT!" Bambam shouted.

"HEY!" I screamed feeling unamused.

"Anyways Lisa! TELL YOUR MEMBERS TO COME TO OUR ROOM! I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU!"

"Hahaha no." I hung up and went back to sleep. Or tried to, till I heard a loud knock on the door and bambam screaming from the other side, like he knew I was going to say no so he stood there prepared.

I blocked my ears with my pillows.
But it was no use as I was wide awake by now.

I got up and marched towards the door.

All my members were still awake but they decided to let me get the door instead.

"Let's go!" Bambam said excitedly.

I gave him a smile before saying,"Stop disturbing me or I will kill you."

But bambam pretended he didn't hear me and instead gestured my members to come as he grabbed my wrist.

I just gave up at that point since there was no use fighting back.

I could hear my members giggling as they trailed behind us.

"YOU CAN LET GO NOW! I CAN WALK BY MYSELF!" I shouted.

"Sorry my friend! That can not happen until you actually arrive." He replied with a smile.

As we entered Got 7's cabin they suddenly shouted "surprise!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" everyone chanted together.

"What's with all this? I'm not even close to some of you guys. Thank you though." I smiled.

"Well we couldn't miss out on Bambam's girlfriend's birthday! What kind of members would we be?" Jaebum laughed.

Everyone nodded in unison.

I was going to say something but Bambam beat me to it.

"Guys she's not my girlfriend. She's more than a friend, shes a very special friend to me. I've known her for 11 years.." Bambam stared at me.

"Aww what?!" Everyone looked disappointed.

"Still can't let this party go to waste. But guess what?! I snuck in this!" Yugyeom pulled out a bottle of soju.

"Hey maknae!" JB said.
Everyone became silent.

"You have a good sense!" JB gave him a thumbs up.

"Okay let's drink just today." My members said.

But in our heads, we knew we were weak drinkers.

After a few drinks everything suddenly went black.

BAMBAM P.O.V

We tried waking them up but they were in a deep sleep and didn't even move an inch.

"Okay let's see who's going to take them back."

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!" Everyone shouted.

"Oh you two just sit out we already know who you're going to take!" Youngjae shouted.

Me and jinyoung looked at him and did a sarcastic chuckle.

In the end, it was decided that Youngjae will take Jennie, I take Lisa, Jinyoung takes Jisoo, and Mark takes Rose.

But it was all useless. We heard a knock on the door and Jackson looked outside the window.

"H-Hey isn't that the reporter that's been following us since debut?!" He stuttered.

"Oh SHOOT!" everyone started panicking.

We carried the girls to one of the rooms and opened the door for the reporter.

"What are you doing here Mr. Kim?" We said at the same time causing suspicion.

"Haha well boys, I was going to do an interview with you regarding your new comeback, but appearently you guys were really busy so I decided to come to you." He chuckled.

"Um Mr. Kim.. can we do this tomorrow? It's kind of 2am right now." JB politely asked.

"You see that was originally the plan, but as of now my car broke down and I have no where to go, so if you boys can kindly let me stay here till the sun rises, it will be appreciated." He glanced inside the room.

We all looked at each other and I spoke. "We would love to but... We have no space." I tried making excuses.

"Oh there! Mr. Kim barged himself inside and sat on the couch. This is good enough! Don't worry I won't bother you." He reassured us.

All of us were speechless and didnt know what to do.

"Should we call our manager to fix this?" Youngjae asked as soon as we entered the room that had the blackpink girls.

"No." Mark replied quickly. "Calling our manager will definitely make things more suspicious and you guys do know how annoying Mr. Kim is."

"Mark is right.. he is uselessly too devoted to his job it's bothersome.." Jinyoung added in.

Just then... Jisoo woke up. But she was drunk.

"Huh? Oh~ it's Jinyoung? My crush, my friend, my love." She said while putting her hands on her cheeks.

"I REALLY WAN-" Jinyoung quickly sat beside her and covered her mouth before Mr. Kim could hear anything.

Jisoo started trying to hug Jinyoung. Jinyoung was trying hard to resist as the members stood there laughing.

JINYOUNG P.O.V

Jisoo suddenly started crying. "I want to be friends with you but it hurts me. I constantly wonder if I'm on your mind as much as you're on mine."

I patted her shoulder and pulled her into a hug, and she hugged back.

"Hey. Jisoo it's not you it's me. I just don't want to be broken twice."

And Jisoo fell asleep with her head leaned against my shoulder.

BAMBAM P.O.V

Lisa woke up suddenly. She seemed normal until she said,"Bambam you cutie pie! Come give noona a hug~~ or shall I come to you?" Lisa started crawling towards me and I backed up.

"AHHH, Jaebum oppa.. I think you're really cool too."

"HYUNGS PLEASE HELP ME IM SCARED!" I desperately whispered screamed.

They stood there and laughed until Mr. Kim shouted. "What's that noise?!"

Yugyeom, JB, and Jackson quickly went outside to keep him distracted.

I was backed into a corner as Lisa climbed on my back and rested her head on me. "Yah Lisa is this how you act when you're drunk? You just flirt with any guy?"

"No no~ why would I flirt with any guy if I have my one and only guy here with me?" She cutely said.

"Please don't act cute around me if you do I think I'll just fall in love with you.."

"I wouldn't mind that." Lisa replied but this time in a nasally cute tone. "It would be better than my one-sided love for you."

--------------------------
AUTHORS NOTE
so ummm does anyone still read this (sweat emoji) I made dumb promises to update and never abide to them. But I will officially finish this fanfic with 20 chapters! Hopefully you guys are fine with that :o I'm sorry for the long updates, I myself as a FANFIC reader should know how that feels to wait on a fanfic. And I was being insensitive. I wasn't even busy just lazy.

And thank you for all the love on this fanfic ! Never thought people would actually read my writing haha. I really appreciate all of you and enjoy reading the comments alot.

So enjoy the last few chapters ;)